Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Deck ideas I have been testing

This is for decks I have had under testing but not taken against live players so they go here instead of specific class areas. Maybe an idea would help discussion on things (Heroes, cards) or other players deck ideas.

Due to this Serena topic, I will start with that one.

Serena Thoughtripper - Item Thief

4x Skilled Ironmonger
    3x Vozitian Trader
    3x Aetherborn Wisp
    3x Wily Smuggler
    3x Aldon the Brave
    4x Artful Squire
    1x Aeon Stormcaller

3x Stop, Thief!
    3x Retreat
    3x Ill Gotten Gains
    4x Procured and Restored

4x Black Garb
    4x Frying Pan

Originally, I wanted to see how well I could boost Wisp through her ability. I had used the Cutlass and tried other weapons like Boooomerang but after seeing how this played, it became this. I also wanted to use Procured and Restored (P&R) for replay of cheap items or stealing any strong weapon the opponent used.

What happened is that Wisp can get 1 or 2 boosts but Trader became more powerful getting up to double its original attack through replay of cheap items though he is vulnerable at 4 health, this is why I thought he could use a stat change.
    There is plenty of item destruction through Squire and Stop that if the opponent plays a weapon, it will go away and possibly get P&R'd.

I am using Puwens since I have no Ironmongers but they have the same stats and could boost Garb or a stolen weapon.

P&R can also steal other things, Infinity Cores, cheap SF items, Priest items, etc.

Playing the cheap Frying Pan when her ability is ready allows guaranteed use of her ability when I need it without worrying about my weapon being destroyed. I usually attack the Hero so I never get the Pan's ability.

Smuggler is OK for a boost.

Retreat I just tossed in knowing it was good in general though I may switch that for Repaid in Full for draw. I have thought about actually removing Aldon & Aeon to boost other spots by +1.

I had the thought that if she was able to discard Buccaneers somehow, that would help boost Wisp but never found the way, seems Shadow has more in that area.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thought of doing this in Raikka but GB does it better.

Gravebone

4x Plightbred Runt
    4x Brimstone Devourer
    4x Sun-Blighted One
    4x Voracious Arachnid
    4x Falseblood Cultist

4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Bolt
    4x Melt Down
    4x Abomination Factory

4x Splicer's Crown

Have not played SBO in a while so only notice the SE boost and ping damage recently.
    Melt was to try an alternate card draw similar to how Humans use Oracle.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played lots of gb homunculus. The amount of discarding that will occur needs a lot of drawing power just to keep up. I usually sit around 4-5 resources.

In my deck The resource curve is very low so tok can be used to help power the draw. However with the new change to amulet I believe this will be a better alternative for drawing. On turn you play amulet you can draw 3 and still perform discard (ab fact) so you can still maintain some tempo.

Your also going to want to use some form of attachment removal. Basically your crippled allies will just it there and grow and then when you are ready, remove that neg attachment and go to town.

My deck is linked in my signature but hasn't been updated to include my latest version which does use amulet and 2 sbo
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I will remmeber those things when I see about tweaking it.

Next deck.
    Originally started looking at his item/ability destruction & Ravagers. However I have been mixing Trbies with other stuff instead of pure Tribe decks so I picked the Ravagers really needed, Cleric and Zealot that worked off any destruction including my own, Hound was out with Bladedancer being so good.
    Then I added allies giving some control over opposing allies, Arachnid, Hulk & Ogloth including when comboed with Bladedancer. Early Bladedancer & Arachnid is cool, even better when comboed with Hulk, Ogloth was simply to try because I had 1 but could be a third Hulk.
    First time I had and tried Jeweler's Dream though Sabre is just as useful and increases anti-attachment when Obelisk is not on the board.

Ter Adun

4x Yari Bladedancer
    3x Cleric of the Asyn
    3x Ravager Zealot
    4x Voracious Arachnid
    2x Murderous Hulk
    1x Ogloth the Glutton

4x Crippling Blow
    1x Enrage
    4x Rain Delay
    3x Obelisk of Echoes

4x Blood Frenzy

2x King's Pride
    4x Jeweler's Dream

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Both ravegers and serna got buffs with new adjustments gondo announced. Back to the drawing board.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    I've played lots of gb homunculus. The amount of discarding that will occur needs a lot of drawing power just to keep up. I usually sit around 4-5 resources.

In my deck The resource curve is very low so tok can be used to help power the draw. However with the new change to amulet I believe this will be a better alternative for drawing. On turn you play amulet you can draw 3 and still perform discard (ab fact) so you can still maintain some tempo.

Your also going to want to use some form of attachment removal. Basically your crippled allies will just it there and grow and then when you are ready, remove that neg attachment and go to town.

My deck is linked in my signature but hasn't been updated to include my latest version which does use amulet and 2 sbo

Might want to update your Homunculus guide since Vermin is being changed to Ravager.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    Both ravegers and serna got buffs with new adjustments gondo announced. Back to the drawing board.
    Seen them.

Changes affecting other Serena decks do not affect mine.

Ravagers, only the Cleric change affects Ter and I see no reason to throw the deck out based on it.