1x Bloodthirsty
    2x Iron Will

***Armors (1)***
    1x The King's Pride

***Weapons (3)***
    1x Dragon's Tooth
    2x Spectral Sabre

TOTAL: 44 cards + Hero

hello everyone. This is my second deck post after "consistent serena".
    lets look at this fact below :
    1. Ter adun is still really underrated hero even after sf support card (at least in my opinion he is one of the rarest hero used in qm).
    So, i want to give him some love to "live"
    2. Most people think that the most playable ter after sf release is with "ravager deck"
    Personally i always dont have success with such ter deck even after a lot testing with various effort
    3. So little Ter adun deck posted in this warrior strategy subforum lol..
    (In page 1 the majority are boris, vess, tala, amber) . Logan and rothem still need some love too after this one!
    4. I really bored with the repeat same deck over and over again in qm. Discard zal, haste zhanna with chalice, gb dakrath, aramia twilight or
    Wisp, praxix ahil, moonstalker with shaman loop and so on and so ooonnnn.
    So, i think lets be innovative with one of the rarest hero to be played.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    looks good, what is your IGN to see some matches?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Little explanation : why use yari only or ravager only when you can make them into great unity.
    Grab the good part of ravager :
    1. cleric of the asyn (buffed when ter using ability or destroy ability and item with zealot/spectral sabre/sov)
    2. Ravager zealot (haste is really important helping ter take board control, and have synergy with other warrior or
    ravagers ally). Dont hesitate using him to remove bf when i already in low health / in pinch to retake the board with his haste
    3. Murderous hulk (great ping, sometimes can be brutal with ellos resolve aka iron will, help to handle
    Those stealth in rogue or moonstalker
    join with yari power :
    1. Yari bladedancer (best new 2 cc ally for warrior: t2 bladedancer and t3 krygon buffed with bladedancer is really
    Awesome = beat 4 hp ally instantly)
    2. Yari markman (warrior dont have board wipe, so when he is swarmed by allies...)
    3. Yari spearman (protecting another yari or buffed cleric assyn or hulk is always frustrating opponent
    Some support from :
    1. Braxnorian veteran (cycling cb, bf if destroyed, ellos resolve, or bloodthirsthy)
    2. Krygon (another haste, which shadow hero deck dont use it?)

1 rampage seems weird but is really game changing frequently
    2 sov help as additional item destruction when ter still charge his se
    (A lot rogue always keep 2 igg in their hands when see ter as his opponent so he can summon another one after one is destroyed, and then sov screw them)
    sac lamb and bloodthirsthy act as additional draw engine when bf is still dont come in hand.
    ellos resolve is good since all allies except krygon are warrior / ravager ally

Dragon tooth for fatties, kings pride for surprising or finishing strike. Not really essential but when hit the board it mess opponents board

then this become ravager yari warrior ultimate unity.

I play this in 290-300 rating recently and the result is quite consisten about 75% winrate.
    it is not bad since it is TER ADUN ! The most satisfying ter deck i ever play.

And why 44 cards? Once again, i dont know...i just always like it since it offers more flexibility for only adding 5 more cards from the ideal 39 cards (bigger card pool seems to make optimal deck size increase too.. that is what i always think)

so, enjoy! Advice or critical is welcomed
    ign : edge so4

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    instead of SoV have u tryed Obelisk?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After a lot of observation and testing in top rating, i always think forget those "crown of ages, obelisk of echoes, and thriss almanac". So far till now, using those artifacts optimally is usually hard or not help ter significantly, even when you play full "ravager" tribe.
    Nah, i combine ravager and yari, so it definitely will be much harder and not consistent using those artifacts.

Really, is there anyone find that those 3 artifacts for ravagers useful enough?

how come obelisk of echoes is better than sov in this deck? Sov is really great, only 1 cc, destroy any kind item artifact and support, and can be used anytime, not only when i have ravager and kill some ally of opponent
    Last edited by edge so4 era; 07-19-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    how come obelisk of echoes is better than sov in this deck? Sov is really great, only 1 cc, destroy any kind item artifact and support, and can be used anytime, not only when i have ravager and kill some ally of opponent
    Totally agreed here. SoV beats Obelisk, considering the fact that this isn't even a full ravager deck, AND Obelisk is sorta useless against the less-ally decks that usually depend heavily on items....
    Republic of Korea
    Leader of ROK

IGN: ROK Bluehell

I'm just a translator...-myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    u have a point, but i have seen your last 3 games and all the times u used SoV a enemy ally was killed by a ravager, since hulk, zealot and cleric are the main damage dealers (except marksman when there are +3) IMO, so the chance to destroy an item and an ability as well with only 1 resource and not taking one of yours, well... you should have a good reason