Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

DP booster boxes c'mon wulven

Just 3 Questions for you Kyle
    1. Why can't the distributor just print more DP booster boxes.
    2. Why aren't the sales@wulven.com replying to my emails as you said to contact them because this isn't a support forum, but obviously the support email has failed to comply to my emails everytime. Sent one in November 2013, December 2013, April 2014 and one more last week.
    3. What are you doing to solving this problem. This has already been dragged for almost 2 years now. Think of how all these veteran players like me feel.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm not Kyle, but I can answer two of those.

1. The distributor doesn't print cards. The manufacturer prints cards. It's very expensive, needs to be paid upfront and has to be done in high volumes. Existing stock of DP is being sent from Europe to US to fulfil the US orders. I don't know by what method though.

2. I think a courtesy reply would be appropriate, whatever the question, even if it's not answerable at the time, so I can't say why you have not had a reply.

3. OK, so you are referring to people who ordered in the original pre-order? It's only dragged on for some people because they chose to wait for DP boxes instead of having a refund or taking CotC boxes. In answer 1, I said what is being done to resolve any outstanding DP orders for US folks (sending DP product to US). I have no info on when the stock will arrive, unfortunately.

Hopefully Kyle will clue you up further when he sees this. He's away til Monday though. I do know that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hopefully Kyle will clue you up further when he sees this. He's away til Monday though. I do know that.
    Can no one else take care of this? Always Kyle!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Backer View Post
    Can no one else take care of this? Always Kyle!
    1. The OP asked for Kyle to reply.
    2. I would imagine other people in Wulven are working on it, but that's a different role to being able to give a public update on it, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. The OP asked for Kyle to reply.
    2. I would imagine other people in Wulven are working on it, but that's a different role to being able to give a public update on it, right?
    Why? Are they not allowed to speak?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1. The distributor doesn't print cards. The manufacturer prints cards. It's very expensive, needs to be paid upfront and has to be done in high volumes. Existing stock of DP is being sent from Europe to US to fulfil the US orders. I don't know by what method though.

2. I think a courtesy reply would be appropriate, whatever the question, even if it's not answerable at the time, so I can't say why you have not had a reply.

3. OK, so you are referring to people who ordered in the original pre-order? It's only dragged on for some people because they chose to wait for DP boxes instead of having a refund or taking CotC boxes. In answer 1, I said what is being done to resolve any outstanding DP orders for US folks (sending DP product to US). I have no info on when the stock will arrive, unfortunately.

Alright my second question I basically said this I think it was very appropriate question and any efforts of trying to resolve it would have been nice, an alternative or even a notice instead of leaving me out in the cold.

My email: Cotc Preorders Gift Certificate Order <- title of the email

It's been well over 8 months and I still have not received the 2x sleeves and 2x booster boxes of DP.
    It's order#18709 and the details are in attachments.
    Order date was 27th November 2013

(Attachment of a copy of the order information)

To your first answer, so that basically means wulven ran out of money to have cards delivered to people? So let me ask you this. If Wulven knew and calculated everyone's orders doesn't that mean that the contract wulven signed with the manufacturer already included the amount of units to be printed? Therefore the should have been enough if not even leftovers if wulven wanted more. This means that the money was used elsewhere instead of the cards.
    Furthermore, there was the kickstarter not too long ago on SF they could have used that money on the DP Booster boxes to fulfill this. I even backed Kickstarter SF and still have not received all that was promised it's been over 8 months those aren't even needed of anything, they are digital so it shouldn't take so long, it's been 2/3 of a year passed.

To your answer number 3 at first I did want DP preorder but after I couldn't even change that because I never got a reply back. I wasn't stubborn on DP boxes I could have ordered something else BUT NEVER GOT THE CHANCE BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A REPLY BACK WHAT IS THIS? I EVEN PRIVATE MESSAGE KYLE, AND REPLIED TO KYLE'S POSTS ON FORUM BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN REPLY BACK.

Sorry for the caps, my caps key activated itself in that emotional sentence.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are the zaladar sleeves gone too? Cause there was no alternatives for those.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25xx View Post
    To your first answer, so that basically means wulven ran out of money to have cards delivered to people? So let me ask you this. If Wulven knew and calculated everyone's orders doesn't that mean that the contract wulven signed with the manufacturer already included the amount of units to be printed? Therefore the should have been enough if not even leftovers if wulven wanted more. This means that the money was used elsewhere instead of the cards.
    Um no. Enough cards were printed. But since they started out in Belgium, at manufacturer, it's cheaper to leave some with European Distributor and send some to US distributor, bearing in mind most CotC stock is already in the US. Once people spent all the store credit on whatever they wanted, it then becomes apparent that not enough DP has gone to the US for distribution, so more is being sent there. Should more DP cards been manufactured and sent to the US just in case? Well that's a business decision for the CEO to take. Overstocking "to be on the safe side" could mean huge debts that can't be paid and a risk of collapse where no one gets anything.

For your reply to answer 3: The option is still there to cancel your DP order via the online store and choose CotC instead. No need to email/PM anyone about that, as far as I know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Should more DP cards been manufactured and sent to the US just in case? Well that's a business decision for the CEO to take. Overstocking "to be on the safe side" could mean huge debts that can't be paid and a risk of collapse where no one gets anything.
    That's horrible. One can not sell what one does not have. The buyer should not worry about what's best for a company!

Also arenīt YOU the king of overstocking?
    You sell LOTS of Shadow Era Cards in a shop thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

For your reply to answer 3: The option is still there to cancel your DP order via the online store and choose CotC instead. No need to email/PM anyone about that, as far as I know.
    Ok If I wasn't clear enough or you didn't read the whole thing, but I said I chose to refund and choose something else and cancel the DP order BUT LIKE I SAID I EMAILED 4 TIMES NOW, NO REPLY SO I DON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO GET THE REFUND. THE OPTION WAS NEVER OPEN SINCE APPARENTLY I'M EMAILING A "REAL PERSON" <-Hard Sarcasm. (In a nut shell I'm pretty much emailing a wall because I get no reply.)

I cannot change the order physical it is done through sales@wulven.com which does not reply to anything so therefore what you are saying is incorrect.

I don't know what via online store and choose CotC cause there is no such option. http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...e=shippinginfo
    Last edited by dragon25xx; 07-20-2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Additional