Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GnEric is the main "epic game" commentator
    FDL is the main "Strategy" commentator
    and I'm generally the Meltdown Guy (though I do strategy myself, and would do post-commentary but really lacking the time still)

There's a few other budding SE commentators, but they've either fallen inactive or are just getting their footing together.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you're on Mac OSX, it's really easy to record the game. There's a built-in screen recorder in Quick Time. I don't know about Windows and certainly don't think it's possible on Android/iOS.
    I'm on windows unfortunately. I play on my phone though and rarely even use a desktop anymore. I could acces the replay on my computer though I assume and record it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzorath View Post
    GnEric is the main "epic game" commentator
    FDL is the main "Strategy" commentator
    and I'm generally the Meltdown Guy (though I do strategy myself, and would do post-commentary but really lacking the time still)

There's a few other budding SE commentators, but they've either fallen inactive or are just getting their footing together.
    Thanks I will check out those channels. And if you get time you're welcome to add some commentary to it! It's a perfect example of someone getting greedy with an oggloth and it backfiring on them