Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got a lot of new ideas to try out levios. You up for it?

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous1 View Post
    Ya I'm up for it bro but ima eat first lol we can play after
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous1 View Post
    Hey I'm ready
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So, we are on day three of this deck building process and I have already made tons of changes based on advice and Tons of matches. AnomolousT said it best " you May play 40-50 games before you make a single change. That's the only way you fully understand your cards." I owe him a lot of credit for my deck building process. As well as leviosablade for his help in testing.

So let's get on with the deck.

Boris skullcrusher

Allies: 18
    4x yari spearman
    4x yari bladedancer
    3x yari marksman
    2x Xander, the yari captain
    2x viska, the scarlet blade
    3x Irina, guardian of the swan

Abilities: 18
    4x crippling blow
    4x blood frenzy
    3x smashing blow
    2x a legend rises
    2x spiked bolas strike
    2x a road less traveled
    1x metal of the yari

Items: 6
    2x the kings pride
    2x dragons tooth
    2x spectral saber

40 cards

The changes:

1. -3 yari sheildbearer +3 Irina, guardian of the swan: I realized guardian of the swan was a much better choice. She is a great turn 4 drop and fits better. I also found my self simply discarding yari sheildbearer almost always.
    2. -1 metal of the yari, -1 rampage +2 viska, the scarlet blade: there was no need to buff that much and I needed more threatening allies. She fit perfectly with that haste!
    3. +1 smashing blow, +1 blood frenzy: needed that draw and more item destruction.
    4. +2 a legend rises: just tried it randomly and found it to be devestating to my opponents attachments, love this card! It will make the final deck list for sure!!
    5. -2 treasured heirloom +2 a road less traveled: I found it better to return the ally to my hand then simply wait for it to be killed.
    6. +2 spectral saber: this is very useful. Whether I need to hit for 2 or destroy a problem attachment.

So this is the build as of now. Advice, criticism, or compliments a greatly appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dude I like the viska add good choice!
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A lot of good choices that do help in competitive play very useful deck. Now all you gotta do is master the techniques for the deck and how to adapt from one style of opponent to another style of play and you shall decimate the qm and tourney scene
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I appreciate that. This deck is slowly getting better. Don't like usually posting my decks on the forum because I don't want them to get copied. But after seeing some of the most recent post throughout the forum I thought I'd try something. This is for any players. You can take any idea or aspect that you like about the cards in this game. Whether it be that you like using only female cards or a specific tribe. Or if you even want your hero to shine like a star without any allies. You can do it. Shadow Era is built to where you can build a deck that you want and make it work perfectly for you.
    It just takes a lot of work and a lot of time. You were going to lose many matches. But from those losses you learn how you want to play your deck. Maybe after the 13th match you realize " oh man, I need maybe one or two more of this card and maybe take out one or two of the other. Losing does not mean failure. It means you have a chance to make your deck better. This game isn't all about winning it's about synergy with your deck. And when you build it yourself and use it and then because you have been playing and building it and strengthening it to your own specifications you will start winning. This is for all the copycats. Copying and pasting someone's deck and using it will eventually be worse than using one of the starter decks at the beginning of the game. Because you did not take the time to build that deck. You don't understand the synergy or exactly how to use it like the original creator does.
    That's why I am posting my deck building process.
    To be honest, anomolusT has a string of videos on this exact subject. It's his Banebow deck building series.
    Check it out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know that series in fact me and anomolesT are friends because of Gravebone lol and you are right. That's why there's a zaladar craze because it has the highest win rate so people wanna jump on the train to victory and that's what kills creativity. And that's why original decks don't come out as often. And indeed failure is only a road to success. All I did with my Gravebone and Threbin was deck build play lose rebuild and repeat until I won and then asked myself what works to how I want to play? What do I want the win conditions to be?

But no one likes to lose or has time to go original so I don't hate on copying because if it's a good idea it's cool. But I think making an original deck is better. And deck building doesn't have to be alone do it with friends! My gb deck was rear but I joined bp and they helped me make it masterful if the grave! But playing with friends makes the experience joyful and not so shitty because you'll get that guy that says you suck or other harsh words and it discourages the deck builder once more. I'm glad you didn't quit on this deck and keep it up my friend your a good player and becoming a good deck builder
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well if you remember the aramia homonculus craze. LOL I never see them anymore. It's because people are changing and shifting their play style. You will not be able to do that unless you start from scratch. Anyways, thanks man.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya I remember that lol I was messing around wit that deck god it was so broke
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13