Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sideboadring

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be nice to implement a sideboard feature for tournament play. Save a lot of time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukuzin View Post
    And I think sideboarding will hurt some heroes such as Amber, Baduruu, Jericho, Praxix.
    I have to disagree. Similar to the yugioh comment prax could possibly change the entire direction of his deck to counter weakness and nullify opponents tech. Say I enter with mill, the cards are close enough that switching to aggro is viable and since your teching to go against mill again the new deck has the advantage. Not that I would take prax into competitive play but as an idea it seems viable.

Amber and jericho could possibly switch from a semi solo to more allied position and baduruu just always seems to be a pain...

These are major changes, the small ones can be even more devastating when handled properly.
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 08-05-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft