Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Few Questions for a First Timer!

Hey everyone whats up! First time in a forum ever!little lost so please bear with me on this one.

(Please forgive the bad English, not American....)

I participate on the Kickstater for Shattered Fates and understand that the rewards will be distributed, so my questions would be base on "the new hero Carmilla":

1: For the "every 10 dollars get one card" is there any way to chose Carmilla?

2: Since the KickStater pass the $90K, does a new goal was already chosen? If not, could it be considerable to make Carmilla available?

3: For the "Create your Card Sleeve", there is a image from a game that I used to play; could I use that image on my card sleeve?

Once Again I apologize for the bad English and happy to finally been able to participate in this forum

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. Probably not. I believe Carmilla was a card distributed only tp the people that made pre - orders...(and besides, it's banned from real play)
    But then again, I could be wrong, you might be able to get it.

2. Every goal in Kickstarter was reached, as far as I'm aware of. As for choosing Carmilla, like said in 1, probably not but there's always a chance XD

3. It really depends. They might still force you to use images of the SE cards, only because other images might be locked with Copyrights, or just cause a gameplay disruption due to a data problem. (Making this up, I have no clue if it will really happen) But if you're planning on using another image from another game, there's probably gonna be a Copyrights issue.
    Republic of Korea
    Leader of ROK

IGN: ROK Bluehell

I'm just a translator...-myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your reply NewINIMoon!

Shadow Era is just a great game in my opinion, I love the ideia of having different heros and diferent strategies that you can use for the games, and when i read her information on the website, it was amazing an amazing concept.

If Carmilla is a hero that only can be used for the ones that made a "pre-order" (don't know what which one , i don't see why not to we could ask the developers to allow us to receive and use this card, It would be just a shame to not be able to use this Hero, since it was already developed and the website made an introduction of her.

I dont now if there is a post about this, but Please developers of Wulven, let me know if this could be possible.

Thank you! and sorry for the bad English, still learning to express my myself in this language.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure about the Carmilla question. That's something best answered by Kyle or someone from customer service. I don't believe there really was any other goal chosen for the kickstarter reaching 90k. The closest I can remember is everyone sort of saying they wanted everything to be done and released faster.
    Mage Guardian of Gilead
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn