Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Skervox vs. Banebow

So these are my all time heroes besides majiya (just can't get over playing as a female). Both have rocksolid and devastating abilities if played correctly. So I wanted to start a conversation on these two heroes to see who is the supreme shadow Hunter.

Skervox- the undead, fortunately arrow in paled vampire
    Able to poison and disable all allies.
    With this hero is able to accumulate over 17 resources with only two attachments.
    And with an undead to build can swarm the field.

Banebow- the bone shooting skelator
    Able to damage allies continuously ignoring special abilities
    Coupled with furion terror, dmt, and deedee he can effectively clear a board every turn.

Both are devastating. But who is better?
    Share your ideas and other combos you know with these two Shadow hero's.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Banebow is miles ahead of Skervox. Easier to play and has better board control. The only thing Skervox does better than BB is stall/mill.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Banebow is miles ahead of Skervox. Easier to play and has better board control. The only thing Skervox does better than BB is stall/mill.
    i agree with salling/milling point. but Skervox can be very scary too. i've been playing only Skervox this season and trust me, banebow is not far ahead. a little maybe, but not far ahead.

Skervox is more a late game hero. and with bounty hunter on, you can cast like 2-3 fatties a turn later in the game. you just need to time his ability correctly.

Banebow on the other hand can gain control of the board earlier and keep it until the end of the game, but he can't handle swarms of enemy allies as well as skervox.

if you want to check some Skervox games, look at my games (IGN BP bicin) might give you some insights. not all wins in the current game history, but i took him from 0 to a stable 275-280 range. not bad IMO.

my 2 cents.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion . Spirit shurikan and banebows ability can clear any board. It's just Skervox and his deadly resource pool.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd have to say it's all about your style of play. Banebow is miles ahead of skervox when it comes to early board control. No other hero in my opinion has better early game presence then bb. So far in dealing with skervox. He seems to be a mill hero. Stalling u out with his ability and evil ascendant. It can be a very tuff build to overcome for a lot of people. He is definitely a tuff customer to play against if u don't know what your doing. I'd say build two decks. One bb one skervox. Test them out. Come back to the forum post your decks and ask the community for advice. They will respond to. This game has an outstanding community to it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have both decks. Tbh when I stopped worrying about the undead tribe and tried out other stuff bob( Banebow) was devastating. Sad cause I really like Skervox.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bicin View Post
    i agree with salling/milling point. but Skervox can be very scary too. i've been playing only Skervox this season and trust me, banebow is not far ahead. a little maybe, but not far ahead.

Skervox is more a late game hero. and with bounty hunter on, you can cast like 2-3 fatties a turn later in the game. you just need to time his ability correctly.

Banebow on the other hand can gain control of the board earlier and keep it until the end of the game, but he can't handle swarms of enemy allies as well as skervox.

if you want to check some Skervox games, look at my games (IGN BP bicin) might give you some insights. not all wins in the current game history, but i took him from 0 to a stable 275-280 range. not bad IMO.

my 2 cents.
    I see you game....I wanna know you deck bro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by puc3k View Post
    I see you game....I wanna know you deck bro
    hi puc3k, i talked to some of my mates and i don't think i could share the deck yet. sorry. :/

but please feel free to reverse engineer it. almost all my games this season used this deck only. only 1-2 times i used other heroes, so i think it would be pretty easy for you to guess the cards i used.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn