Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So even ones that were only available normally from CotC preorders? And was Mind Control ever made as a foil?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I selected CotC heroes to change to DP heroes. Now that things are changed with it would it make sense to just cancel my order of cards so I can redo it with the correct DP foils selected?
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just log in type in a card hit verify button. Click foil if you want foiled version. It will say not available if no foil or if entered improper number. Nothing is final until you hit submit
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know some who didn't know how to choose alt art heroes, and chose orginal art heroes instead.
    Is it possible to change cards they picked?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Due to popular request, I updated the automated tool to support alt art heroes. The helpful text at the top that nobody reads is now:

For CotC and DP, only rare+ cards and heroes can be foiled. In SF, any card can be foiled.
    Don't foreget the Legendary cards! Dark Prophecies 151 and 152; Shattered Fates 201 and 202.
    Looking for alt art heroes? They are Dark Prophecies 201 to 220.

Damn I selected the COTC foil heroes and sent and email to get them changed

Ah well

Nonetheless, thanks Kyle!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Due to popular request, I updated the automated tool to support alt art heroes. The helpful text at the top that nobody reads is now:

For CotC and DP, only rare+ cards and heroes can be foiled. In SF, any card can be foiled.
    Don't foreget the Legendary cards! Dark Prophecies 151 and 152; Shattered Fates 201 and 202.
    Looking for alt art heroes? They are Dark Prophecies 201 to 220.
    Oh man, I have already submitted my choices yesterday and PMed support (as you instructed) for the COTC Foil Heroes i chose to be changed to DP Foil Art.
    Hopefully it could still be changed.
    "Learn , Improve , Succeed"

Alternate Reality Champion
    Five Heroes Champion
    The Gunslinger II Champion
    World Championship Wildcard Qualifier 2013 Champion
    World Championship 2013 Top 16
    Asia Regionals 2014 Runner-Up
    World Championship 2014 3rd Runner-Up

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    So even ones that were only available normally from CotC preorders? And was Mind Control ever made as a foil?
    ...actually, this is kinda funny u know - since the text as mentioned also by Kyle reads "only Rare+ can be foiled", but:

mc.jpg

...so i got kinda puzzled, nonetheless, maybe this is exclusive to be only found in booster pack and they want to maintain the exclusiveness )))

nonetheless, YES, MC was released in foil fo'sho'
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Dear Kyle/ Gondorian,

Just curious some PFG players were promised rewards for their participation and it varies depending on their wins on PFG tourneys. I was just wondering if this will be implemented as well or not. I'm just curious because I don't want to get a foil hero from pick-a-reward-card if I will be getting it from the PFG reward (even though it's been 7 months)

Thank you =]
    Quote Originally Posted by nerull7 View Post
    ^^This. I think GDC mentioned PFG rewards will rollout hand by hand with the 'kickstarter pick your card' rewards
    Yes, you guys are still getting the cards you won in PFG. To make it simpler, you will be able to choose any card (not just foils). I need to revisit the list to see how many PFGers won how many cards. I'll get on it. Also, I can't enable that choosing until you've done your Kickstarter picking or it gets confusing, so please do go ahead and make your picks here.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Can I visit pickacard.php to see how it works, or do I have to wait until I've learned the codes for all the cards I want?

I'm afraid to log-in, and despite the long wait I am not entirely sure which cards to choose. I planned to complete my collection of hero foils on my primary account, but that sounds like it will be problematic.

I'm kinda bummed, because I had asked support to effect some hero foil transfers, and separately requested them to distribute extra copies of sleeves to other accounts. They refused to help. I assumed that it was too much work, and now I will have to request the conversion of crystals heroes into prophecies ones.
    The point of no return is after you hit Submit with all your choices made.

DP alt art heroes are now supported as an option in the form.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, you guys are still getting the cards you won in PFG. To make it simpler, you will be able to choose any card (not just foils). I need to revisit the list to see how many PFGers won how many cards. I'll get on it. Also, I can't enable that choosing until you've done your Kickstarter picking or it gets confusing, so please do go ahead and make your picks here.
    Thanks GDC =] I'll just go ahead and pick the cards from SF Kickstarter now and just pick my new card for the PFG at a later date. TY.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder