Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Great write up, insightful, informative and a great guide for those who want to learn....

That being said.....Screw this deck, that hero and this particular play style! Milling. I've hated it since millstalker. Then millzal, and now we got a hero, who's whole ability is based on taking my cards away! 4 at a time! And hitting me w damage or my allies, ya got that its either OR..it should be just one allies or heros, not both. And he's a fricking Elemental, which means MC, SF, and all the Elemental tricks! Ughhh, I just can't stand it! And that AHL roll at the end, if successfull, just plain sucks. Nothing that does 5 damage should be recycled like that and cost only 1 resourse! why not return MC to your hand each time after use, maybe double the amount of SE that SF gives you? It's just a pissy way to destroy you opponent! I truly , truly hate this deck and play style.

That is all!
    From the king of Beers....Budwieser!
    LoL +1

__________S K U R A I___________

*****************THE CURSED PROSECUTOR*****************

Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this deck lacks a bit of focus. Is it a mill deck? Or aggro?

If you are looking to mill with Reverb and use AHIL as your end game, you need more discard abilities. Crystal Shards is a must, and wave collapse I find to sync better with this type of deck than MC. It gives you discard for Reverb, reduces a fatty to nothing, and gives you the capability of killing it with your hero ability. Mimic is also useful for recovering AHIL, BS or Reverb.

If you are looking to use allies for damage, AHIL is not necessary, and Living Armor and Dagger of Fate make a better fit.