Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All I can say is wow! Thanks for all the effort you put into this LF!
    Mage Guardian of Gilead
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice work there.

I wonder how stronger each deck could be if you built only one deck per class+faction combination. A lot of class cards are repeated in each deck so the savings might not be that big...
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is awesome LF Thanks for posting/doing this!

Great place to start if you're new to Shadow Era!
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well done lightning. The decks themselves seem workable even for the budget. Im sure many players will be indebted to you for this very helpful guide
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Fury View Post
    3. Purchase $19.99 worth of crystals. You will get 2700 SC.

*A limited time offer of extra SC is available for store purchases. $19.99 can get you 4200 SC! See last post for link*

4. Use the crystals to buy 1 Starter Deck of each type. There are 10 Starter Decks. DO NOT BUY THE 15 card BOOSTER PACKS FOR NOW!
    Can you provide a little more instructions on these two steps? I just tried the store purchase via the link and it says my email account is not recognized. I contacted support for help, they just asked if I had registered for the forum. I did that (obviously as I'm posting) and still, no go on purchasing anything.

And from inside the tablet/phone app, I only have access to three booster options, not any decks.

The direct link to their store off the top of the online navigation doesn't show my in-app gold/crystal totals so I can't confirm if anything I bought would go to the right game account.

Kinda makes me nervous but you seem to have done this, so a little guidance on HOW to get the store linked to the app-based account created in step 1 would be much appreciated, and/or how to buy the packs via the app.
    Last edited by Khamya9; 07-17-2014 at 04:36 AM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamya9 View Post
    Can you provide a little more instructions on these two steps? I just tried the store purchase via the link and it says my email account is not recognized. I contacted support for help, they just asked if I had registered for the forum. I did that (obviously as I'm posting) and still, no go on purchasing anything.

And from inside the tablet/phone app, I only have access to three booster options, not any decks.

The direct link to their store off the top of the online navigation doesn't show my in-app gold/crystal totals so I can't confirm if anything I bought would go to the right game account.

Kinda makes me nervous but you seem to have done this, so a little guidance on HOW to get the store linked to the app-based account created in step 1 would be much appreciated, and/or how to buy the packs via the app.
    Ensure ur app is updated to the latest version. (App Store , google play)

See arrow on right bar? Click that to buy starter packs.

Your game account has nothing to do with ur forum account. Support staff must have been confused. You can play SE without a forum account and you can be a forum user without a SE game account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, looks like the app doesn't like my tablet. I do have the latest version (per the app store) but no arrows.

Luckily I am at home now, and the PC-based web executable works. Thanks Raphael, and for the account explanation!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamya9 View Post
    Hmm, looks like the app doesn't like my tablet. I do have the latest version (per the app store) but no arrows.

Luckily I am at home now, and the PC-based web executable works. Thanks Raphael, and for the account explanation!
    Happy to know that it's working out!

Try rebooting ur tablet or rebooting the app too.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For people short on time and willing to spend $19.99, this is a very efficient way to get stuck in.

I wonder if it's just worth there being an option to buy all the cards required in a special shop purchase (e.g. "Shattered Fates Ultimate Beginner's Set"). That would speed things up further for people.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    For people short on time and willing to spend $19.99, this is a very efficient way to get stuck in.

I wonder if it's just worth there being an option to buy all the cards required in a special shop purchase (e.g. "Shattered Fates Ultimate Beginner's Set"). That would speed things up further for people.

Nice idea GDC! Only problem then is the dev team getting time to implement this. Also, if they were going to put the time into this why not just update the starter decks you buy and make them more competitive. That would cut down a lot on all this work new players have to go through.
    Mage Guardian of Gilead
    Greatness, Reborn