Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Queen of Balor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sale on the Zaladar iPhone 4 cover!

10% off device cases when you use the code FUN4URDEVICE at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box. Offer ends Sept 30th.

http://www.zazzle.com/shadowera*/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm sorry, but the shirts and mugs look rather unimaginative due to it simply being a paste of the square/rectangular image onto a blank canvas. Sure, you're working with what Zazzle can offer, but one could definitely edit the source images to make it "work" on such a medium.
    Last edited by Makizushi; 07-24-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    I'm sorry, but the shirts and mugs look rather unimaginative due to it simply being a paste of the square/rectangular image onto a blank canvas. Sure, you're working with what Zazzle can offer, but one could definitely edit the source images to make it "work" on such a medium.
    You can customize it, :P.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Makizushi that's a fair point. Did you have anything specific in mind?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm speed strike on a clock... Is that for the office so time goes faster? =)

And to follow up on makizushis thought, perhaps fade the image to white at the edges or put two so there's a band of color going all the way round the mug, or Photoshop out the background and put two heroes facing off against each other. Lots of quick possibilities.

Also I think the logo looks great on the t-shirts, but way too distracting on the pillows. I don't know the zazzle interface well, but a logo on the spine of the binders would be nice for sorting while on the shelf, but leave room for a label.

I do like the concept of eternal renewal on a mug... So fitting for caffeine. Will probably grab one after the 5th when I have spending money.
    Last edited by Khamya9; 07-24-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    @Makizushi that's a fair point. Did you have anything specific in mind?
    Like Khamya9 suggests, simply the logo on a nice polo or good quality shirt would be very nice.

Personally, I've never been much of a fan of fullblown fantasy artwork on t-shirts (unless you count the D&D dragon shirts I wore in my early teens). For me, shirts are about clean designs: logos, pictograms, mascots, text. For example, it'd be great if the the lore would be expanded to include banners and heraldry for the various factions and countries! Not only will that help with the future development of artwork, ensuring that artists have common designs to work with, but it also helps in making the story more "real" for your players.

Shirt ideas for me would be:
    * Shadow Era logo
    * Wulven logo
    * Heraldry for the various kingdoms
    * Pictograms for humans and shadow alliances
    * Pictograms, or chibi-mascots, of the various heroes

For comparison's sake, from my own collection:
    * Both factions in HEX (Ardent and Underworld) have very recognizable logos.
    * I have a shirt with my guild's logo
    * From Wakfu, I've made shirts based on the pictograms for the spells in the game
    Last edited by Makizushi; 07-25-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Order placed, will report back once I get it with feedback on quality and timeliness.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got my cup on Monday, seems two hurricanes failed to cause a delay and it arrived on schedule. Good quality mug colors are bright and the image is strong, no blur or fading. I bought the eternal renewal mug but swapped out the 12oz base model for the 15oz travel mug version.

Now I just need a way to get hot water at my work for refills, since its steel I can't nuke it ;-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, you could... And then get a chance to do a fire drill

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Received my ER mug months ago, great quality, only problem is that i think about N3rd4Chirst (even if it's about how i pwned him in my most epic game back in v1.23) every morning now... (・_・;

Last edited by kentuequi; 09-20-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱