Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok guys, im so pissed rigth now moonstalker is just tooo op!! Fuck!! just had a game agains one (lost again of cource), i was using gravebone, and for 3 fucking turns i couldent doo shit to him or his allies! Its not even funny, if i could have had an early nova i could have had a chance, but i didn't draw it early, and really just one card to have a chance at winning!? Meanwhile the guy is just droping more and more wulvens with haste, wulvens that can look at my hand, wulven with protector all with 4 health or more, and playing fucking bloodpack shaman to bring back the little i manage to kill! Really! ? This guy needs a nerf!!!! Make his fucking ability 4 SE or something! He shouldent be able to fucking spam his ability, and less with so many cards that he can use to gain SE and to evade damage!

And sorry for this rant but i have been losing so many game againsT MS its not even funny, he was strong in DP, SF just made him even stronger!
    Last edited by snipnigth; 07-16-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snipnigth View Post
    Ok guys, im so pissed rigth now moonstalker is just tooo op!! Fuck!! just had a game agains one (lost again of cource), i was using gravebone, and for 3 fucking turns i couldent doo shit to him or his allies! Its not even funny, if i could have had an early nova i could have had a chance, but i didn't draw it early, and really just one card to have a chance at winning!? Meanwhile the guy is just droping more and more wulvens with haste, wulvens that can look at my hand, wulven with protector all with 4 health or more, and playing fucking bloodpack shaman to bring back the little i manage to kill! Really! ? This guy needs a nerf!!!! Make his fucking ability 4 SE or something! He shouldent be able to fucking spam his ability, and less with so many cards that he can use to gain SE and to evade damage!

And sorry for this rant but i have been losing so many game againsT MS its not even funny, he was strong in DP, SF just made him even stronger!
    How about playing with him yourself?
    Last edited by chamthabo; 07-16-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    How about playing with him yourself?
    Im saving to buy the cards that im missing, i have never been a big fan of the wulven clan so i dont have many wulvens.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL at allies moonstalker, you guys should play full haterator MILLStalker... Join the Darkside... Total Negative Play Expereince...
    IGN: BP SirShajir

Inquisitor of Truth
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gravebone...

Nocturnal Advantage
    Wulven Predator

/discussion

Millstalker isnt that bad, he just makes it hard to damage him and make it stick.
    Stalladar is the evil one, he lets you think you have a chance before shutting you down.
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 07-18-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snipnigth View Post
    Im saving to buy the cards that im missing
    I'll play you on the test server. Everyone has access to all the cards there. PM me and let me know what times are best.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As strong as I am. my wulven stance gets owned in the present meta. My Praxis and Zhanna also are eaten alive ... poo, if you are losing to anything other than Threben you are doing something wrong. If you lose to a MS then just change your stance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropic View Post
    Yes i added two to my gravebone deck. I would have won that game if i had that card, wulven predator seems good too but i have no space for him in my GB deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    As strong as I am. my wulven stance gets owned in the present meta. My Praxis and Zhanna also are eaten alive ... poo, if you are losing to anything other than Threben you are doing something wrong. If you lose to a MS then just change your stance.
    What do you mean by stance? Threbin is amazingly good i must say, before i started messing around with, Ythan and Raikka, he boosted me up to 245 rating so easily, road of smite and, Justical Alysia are too dam good, thats 7 damage in one swing with his ability activated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I mean is to change your tactics. Mages and Zaladar have direct damage. Rogues have item distruction. Hunters have Grundler's Double. Shadow have Nocturnal Advantage which was mentioned before and is one of my favorite shadow cards. Shadowspawn is a handy card to prevent them from hiding forever. Priests have exceptional attachment removal in the form of Mass Purification. Priest of the Light slow their SE build up etc. Basically every class has at least one hero that can deal with either MS build. Other than that you have to have an idea what kind of MS you're facing. At one extreme there is the notorious Millstalker and at the other is a pure rush deck that has no extra stealth cards. Most fall in the middle. Millstalker is obvious because they have a lot of cards.