Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Aramia Homunculus deck

I've gotten wreaked by this deck way too many times to be funny so I decided to try and make one myself. Well I made it and it's not working for me. Haha it's probably because I have no actually strategy for building a deck in my head so anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be easier if you had your build here

Anyways, H - Aramia (The word's too long...haha) usually goes with the "Discard" method, usually involving the famous Aetherborn Wisp. After changing from 2CC to 3CC, this guy can last longer with his 4 health. But if you think you need it, add in Birgitte Skullborn to protect it a little. Not necessary, just your personal gameplay style. H Aramia involves the use of Abomination Factory (Great Synergy with the Wisp), Glimmer of Hope (Draw + Discard), and to add on the Synergy, Tenacious Buccaneer. I'd suggest that you have 4 of all these cards, EXCEPT for Abomination Factory, which I don't think you need 4 of. 3 is actually sufficient in many games, because Aramia can summon this with her ability. Also add in Splicer's Crown (2-3) to strengthen your Wisps, and Fortified Wisp, just to make your opponents worry a bit about a nearly invincible, growing ally. Fortified Wisp also has synergy effects as Homunculus (Although not as much as Aetherborn). You can also use Dagger of Fate to add in with the Ability + Discard synergy. You can have both Fireballs and Lightning Strikes in there, but if your deck becomes too big, I'd suggest Lightning Strike, only because this is a control - deck. If you plan on playing rush deck with a H Aramia, go for the Fireballs. Lastly, add in either Loom of Fate or Tome of Knowledge and maybe a few Santas for the draw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. That's actually somewhat what I've been doing but I don't have enough of those cards I guess and my deck is probably too big. (I've had that problem a lot and just started realizing it)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm...since I don't know what your build is, I can't really comment on if it's too big and if you lack cards or not...but good luck on your games

Realizing and fixing your errors will surely give you a winning rate boost...haha

p.s. Keep the deck AT LEAST below 50, 45 if possible. Keep it as close to 40 as you can, which gives you a higher chance of drawing cards you want and need in each of your games...(Although the pressure's a bit less with Aramia, since she can summon it directly from the deck)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your deck is based on Aetherborn Wisp, you need a 40 card (39+ hero) deck.

Generally I'm in the camp of 40 cards or bust but in this case it's especially relevant.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Smaller the better...^-^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I've been tweaking it a lot and my build now is this.

Aramia (Of course)

Dirk Saber x2
    Puwen Bloodhelm x2
    Birgitte Skullborn x2
    Blake Windrunner x2
    Aeon Stormcaller x1
    Fireball x2
    Lightning Strike x2
    Good Ascendant x2
    Bazaar x2
    Radiant Wisp x2
    Aetherborn Wisp x3 (Would be 4 but not enough gold atm)
    Knight of Unaxio x2
    Growing Bog-dweller x2
    Tenacious Buccaneer x2 (Again would have more but not enough gold)
    Fortified Wisp x2
    Abomination Factory x2
    Stoneskin x2
    Thunderstone Golem x2
    Evolving Abomination x2
    Splicer's Crown x1
    Dagger of Fate x1
    Total of 41 cards
    Last edited by Achi113s; 07-10-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Achi113s View Post

Edit: I don't know why it didn't do the hover link thing for the cards. lol so maybe a little side conversation on how that works?
    All the hover links work except Splicer's Crown, which you wrote Splicers Crown O_o
    Republic of Korea
    Leader of ROK

IGN: ROK Bluehell

I'm just a translator...-myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NewINIMoon View Post
    All the hover links work except Splicer's Crown, which you wrote Splicers Crown O_o
    Yeah just figured that out. I was just freaking out because It seemed they didn't when I first hit post. Refreshing the page they did work and I only spelt Splicer's Crown that way to see if it would work that way because I had tried it correctly on another page and the hover link didn't work even though it was correct.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah...that actually seems to be a bug...the Merchant's search engine doesn't seem to work either with Splicer's Crown, even if spelt correctly. It's probably the apostrophe.....
    Republic of Korea
    Leader of ROK

IGN: ROK Bluehell

I'm just a translator...-myself