Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    I do And I heard your name get mentioned on the Threshold podcast, so I knew you were playing as well

For now you cannot earn new cards for free, as the PVE part of the game hasn't been implemented yet. They're still working on that. Once PVE goes live you can earn gold playing PVE for free. You can then use gold on the Auction House to buy cards or packs. Until then, you'll have to spend money to buy platinum and buy cards. If you're going for maximum value, -never- open boosters outside of a draft tournament because then you'll at least have a chance at winning more packs and gold

There's a separate thread about HEX in the General forum. Actually, there's more threads, but this is the one that's currently active. -> http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Hex-(mmo-tcg)
    You heard my name where? LOL i played hex for like an hour!
    Ok i am excited for PVE. I want some more free cards before i spend money. I'll make sure to only open boosters in drafts. thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think on the forums you wrote something, or on the sub-reddit, that got picked up by the Threshold guys

Unless there's someone else calling himself Backer too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    I think on the forums you wrote something, or on the sub-reddit, that got picked up by the Threshold guys

Unless there's someone else calling himself Backer too
    Definitely wasn't me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have been playing on the test server with the partner and Gondorian - looks great!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    RE: Battlefield changes

I completely understand the need to modernize the interface, but I dearly hope we aren't robbed of clarity in pursuit of gaudy effects. I imagine the most welcome changes would be switching to a clearer, more elegant and higher resolution background. If we must have placemats, it would be nice to have the option to disable viewing them (for those of us that like simplicity).