Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Unity Player seems to use a lot of CPU. With multiple accounts logged in it was bringing Firefox to a crawl, and matches vs. the AI were locking up when the AI tried to target things (like for Baduruu to select a weapon to auto-summon, for instance).

I switched to Google Chrome and the lag was a lot less, but I still see more than 50% of my CPUs going to this game even when nothing is happening. I think the deckbuilder hogs CPU activity even when I'm switched to another window. Downloading is often quite slow and CPU intensive. The opening animation may also be a hog.

The AI still locks up and Chrome reports that the Unity Player is unresponsive. Allowing the plug-in to continue does nothing to resolve the problem. Closing the plug-in kills all instances of the SE web-client, leading another round of logging back in

I keep a command interpreter shell pinging game.shadowera.com, and when the download is really choking i see 'target host unreachable' or whatever.

I think we could really use some guidance regarding what we should be looking at, and how we should test it, or it just feels like a waste of time and effort.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Neffsie vs roundishbag. Victor vs Threbin. Thunderstrike Construct attacked Victor from the graveyard after being put there on the previous turn by Death Trap. iPad v 2.84
    Last edited by neffsie; 07-18-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by neffsie View Post
    Neffsie vs roundishbag. Victor vs Threbin. Thunderstrike Construct attacked Victor from the graveyard after being put there on the previous turn by Death Trap. iPad v 2.84
    While this does indeed sound like a bug, if you are playing on iOS the above post does not belong in the Test Server subforum. The Test Server uses the web client at test.shadowera.com to try out new features before they are released. iOS requires code to be submitted for their approval (generally requiring a week or two) and so is deemed unsuitable for testing things that are likely to be changed frequently.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trying to activate the priest healing ability causes the Hero to move to the top right of the screen, almost completely out of sight. I've been able to select her once to heal herself, but it isn't working out too well. I think she should probably go to her normal position so you can select her as a target. In addition, the AI opponent targetting one of my allies with a card, but I couldn't see what it was since the playfield didn't pan back to allow me access to who was the target and what the card was.

The green / red glow around cards is really good to help indicate what's allowed to be used - I still like the 'sheen' effect from the previous builds, and I think players should be allowed to switch between these two aspects in the menu.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    VirulentVibez vs Shrapnelfox (meltdown)

Virulentvibez played:
    'Ravager Zealot' targeted 'Crown of Ages' on summoning
    'Ravager Zealot' gained haste however 'Crown of Ages' was not destroyed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Poison animations are not displaying

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the bug reports, I've uploaded v2.8501 that includes a ton of bugfixes so far. Make sure you refresh the page to get the latest version, or you might get sync errors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Refreshed to the new version (v2.8502): Extra Sharp seems to give a double bonus. AI played it on a Fire Snake, and it was buffed to 5 Attack.

Also, occasionally the AI stops, and I get an 'End Turn' pop-up on his turn. Clicking it does not end his turn, and the game is stuck.
    Last edited by Nanock; 07-23-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, v2.8503 should fix the AI double bonus. I'm working on all the AI/targeting stuff now, so if you get any AI lockups please post a screenshot so I can try to reproduce it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanock
    Refreshed to the new version (v2.8502): Extra Sharp seems to give a double bonus. AI played it on a Fire Snake, and it was buffed to 5 Attack.
    Actually, this was just the DT's secret attempt to make Extra Sharp good, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator