Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It works just sometimes the gameplay is slow but other then that I like it so far.
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzbot View Post
    Are there any games or tourneys going on right now? I can't see anything happening in my list. All I have for tourneys finished are 2 from Kyle yesterday and a couple games from yesterday.
    I haven't seen any tournies going on yet I know it wasn't working for TMan earlier when he tried it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post

4. The new endscreen is a nice idea, but graphically it honestly looks quite cheap.
    +1 most of the new stuff looks cheap.

First impression feedback:

Not sure if this is how it is on the live server, but Ter Adun's ability animation is extremely pixelated (low res).

The new draw animation doesnt look very smooth to me.. looks poorly done.

The card outlining (green for go, red for cant go) looks very cartooney.. the line is too thick and bright. It should be left how it was.

Bad Santa stays in the middle of the screen while the cards are being drawn.. not a good idea imo

The playmat seems a little too large to me. My opponent didn't use one (AI), so when viewing their side of the field, you could still see a bit of my playmat. Not a good idea. Also, a corner of the opposing hero is cut off in this view.

The targeting lines are great, makes the dragging feature more realistic in a sense.
    Last edited by Shadow Era; 07-23-2014 at 04:45 AM. Reason: bug fixed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    +1 most of the new stuff looks cheap.

First impression feedback:

Not sure if this is how it is on the live server, but Ter Adun's ability animation is extremely pixelated (low res).

The new drawing animation doesnt look very smooth to me.. looks poorly done.

The card outlining (green for go, red for cant) looks for cartooney.. Its too thick. It should be left how it was.

Bad Santa stays in the middle of the screen while the cards are being drawn.. not a good idea imo

The game board seems a little too large to me. My opponent didn't use one (AI), so when viewing their side of the field, you could still see a bit of my playmat. Not a good idea. Also, a corner of the opposing hero is cut off in this view.

The targeting lines are great, makes the dragging feature more realistic in a sense.
    Yeah have you experienced the floating cards yet TMan and I was playing and the cards were floating when you would cast an ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy
    I haven't seen any tournies going on yet I know it wasn't working for TMan earlier when he tried it.
    Actually was a different problem, what would happen is that I would go to the tournament screen, see nothing going on, then try and go to my deckbuilder and it would say I couldn't go to the deckbuilder while the tourney was in progress, despite me not being in one or even one going on. This persisted even after logging off then back on immediately, took me waiting a while for this to correct itself.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy View Post
    Yeah have you experienced the floating cards yet TMan and I was playing and the cards were floating when you would cast an ability.
    Yeah I noticed that.. that seems to be an intentional feature.. it does that for allies with targeting on summon effects as well

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Actually was a different problem, what would happen is that I would go to the tournament screen, see nothing going on, then try and go to my deckbuilder and it would say I couldn't go to the deckbuilder while the tourney was in progress, despite me not being in one or even one going on. This persisted even after logging off then back on immediately, took me waiting a while for this to correct itself.
    Eventually they would get this all fixed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fortana vs Ravenswood

My therebin was able to activate Madeline's Scepter's ability twice in one turn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...it is extremely awkward to use Zhanna's ability on herself, if u activate her ability she floats on the right side of the battlefield and u have to toggle camera views in order to be able to see and target her
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The AI often locks up while selecting a target. Stuff that used to work, like Extra Sharp, cause the AI to lock up the browser until I end the task.

It seems like destruction of Ravagers' items may be broken such that I can get the benefit from targeting to destroy, but the crown or eidolon remains in play.
    Last edited by a player; 07-12-2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian