The Unity Player seems to use a lot of CPU. With multiple accounts logged in it was bringing Firefox to a crawl, and matches vs. the AI were locking up when the AI tried to target things (like for Baduruu to select a weapon to auto-summon, for instance).

I switched to Google Chrome and the lag was a lot less, but I still see more than 50% of my CPUs going to this game even when nothing is happening. I think the deckbuilder hogs CPU activity even when I'm switched to another window. Downloading is often quite slow and CPU intensive. The opening animation may also be a hog.

The AI still locks up and Chrome reports that the Unity Player is unresponsive. Allowing the plug-in to continue does nothing to resolve the problem. Closing the plug-in kills all instances of the SE web-client, leading another round of logging back in

I keep a command interpreter shell pinging game.shadowera.com, and when the download is really choking i see 'target host unreachable' or whatever.

I think we could really use some guidance regarding what we should be looking at, and how we should test it, or it just feels like a waste of time and effort.