Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

No Idea How to Build a Deck - Help with my Jericho?

My Jericho deck is literally all over the place and I have no idea what cards to take out and how to focus it etc. Almost every card that I want in my deck at all, I have 4 copies of. This is because I just started playing after a while and I have no idea how much of each card I need to get it when I want. I could really use some help, as you'll see when you look at this 65 card (lol) deck.

***HERO***
    Jericho Spellbane

***Allies (16)***
    4x Mystic of the Vale
    4x Radiant Wisp
    3x Knight of the Golden Dawn
    3x Zailen Crusader
    2x Justicar Alysia

***Abilities (36)***
    4x Focused Prayer
    4x Smite
    4x Sacred Fire Walker
    4x Divine Connection
    4x Blessed Protection
    4x For Unaxio!
    4x Wizent's Shimmercloak
    4x Zail's Hymn
    4x Confluence of Fate

***Items (12)***
    4x Incense of Atonement
    4x Tome of Blessings
    4x Scriptures of the Righteous

TOTAL: 64 cards + Hero

What I'm trying to do is an attachment based Jericho, making huge Allies that can pretty much never be killed with Radiant Wisp and Knight of the Golden Dawn. Those two combined with Wizent's Shimmercloak, Tome of Blessings, Blessed Protection, Sacred Fire Walker and For Unaxio! make extremely powerful fatties that can pretty much only be killed by spells that instakill (Mind Control, Now You're Mine).

Here's where it starts to go all over the place. Along with those huge allies, I also have Zail's Hymn and Mystic of the Vale because Zail's Hymn just seems way too good to pass up (I had Disrupt Aura too but I took it out because I thought the Mystic would be enough). I had Embers of the Just with Severed Ties as well, but I took them out because I thought they weren't worth it and I also already had enough CC with Zail's Hymn.

Along with these, I have Scriptures of the Righteous and Confluence of Fate for draw, and the Incense of Atonement and Justicar Alysia combo. Divine Connection and Zailen Crusader for super cheap recycling Attachments. Smite for extra damage (thinking this might be a good one to get rid of) and Focused Prayer because I have nothing else to deal with what it deals with. I'd also REALLY like to figure out a way to fit in Healing Touch both because I have no way to heal and also because of Knight of the Golden Dawn's awesome passive. Another option would maybe be switching Jericho with Zhanna? I have no idea.

I've also never played this deck so it probably gets absolutely merked by Rushes.
    Last edited by alexmf; 07-07-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You need to eliminate a lot of cards you have way too many...I can't tell you what to add or take out but I can say take a look on the forums for the Jericho builds, also try to keep your deck at a minimum of 42 cards.
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This REALLY depends on if you favor your gameplay, or your winning rate...
    If you value the style of "Attachment Jericho", definately take out Alysia, and take out Incense of Atonement. Along with that, take out one Knight of the Golden Dawn; you usually do not need 3 in your deck. Radiant Wisp pretty much has the same role, and Knight is actually much suited for Zhanna, so...(his ability's literally made for her)

Having said that, take out Smite, which wouldn't be as useful as before without Alysia.

If you're still worried about deck size after this, make every friendly attachment you have 3 instead of 4 EXCEPT Divine Connection. With DC, I really find that 4 attachment each is not needed...you don't need too many attachments, because 2 SUCCESFULLY ACTIVE fatties will usually be enough to end the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    also try lingering essence with Treasured Heirloom... you can choose to destroy it and heal and gain 2 cards... the +1 attack is usefull sometimes...

also embers of the just is a killer card!