3x Spiked Bolas Strike
    3x Mark of the Feared
    4x Confluence of Fate

***Weapons (1)***
    1x Spectral Sabre

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run a quite similar deck but with boris.
    You should add The King's Pride for late game control after you had your massive turn 3.
    Looks like a nice deck! Well done!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i tought adding TKP but the problem with this deck is the room for other cards, all the cards included are for control, thats why i only have 1 SB and only 1 SS (the only 2 tech cards), dont have a room for other things.

one more thing, once u get the board control, the steadfast, protector and the boost with all the sinergies of yari, is prety much gg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you can drop 1 or 2 confluence of fate for other tech like Braxnorian veteran. You can recycle your spiked bola that way and after you can drop few crippling blow. Everyone use A Legend has rises... you prefer to keep kiĺling them, maybe by adding Rampage or Mettle if the Yari you can save yourselve from the auto damage of your draw. I played this deck a lot with those change and I prefer that... I even use rothem visage + lytite coating but thats a personnal choice. I like having 50 card, bc you run dry too fast vs mill deck.
    Escaping The Conformity

Proud member of the ETC guild

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, It is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think 1 Spectral Sabre is to little if you are running 4x crippling blow and 3x spiked bolas, you should be running at least 2 or 3 to counter legend rises from humans and super focus from elementals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thats why you prefer to kill them with spiked bola... bc even you destroy legend has rise with spectral blade. they can always retreat or road less travel the slly in their hand. It's easier to tech vs warrior now, hence why they are weaker in SF.
    Escaping The Conformity

Proud member of the ETC guild

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, It is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used to think a Yari's themed deck for Vess was a great idea... but it just lacks the punch I used to have with my Ravager's themed deck which one was lacking of survivability in earlier game, funny cause in early game with the Yaris I always managed to do great.

Now I'm playing a deck that I like to call "The Bladedancing Hulk", which is as you can imagine a Yari & Ravager's themed deck.

Best deck I've ever build Still need some modifications.
    With all the draw I got from my attachments it needs more cards in it, I've always played 40 cards deck, now I'm up to fiftyisch and it doesn't feel right... Give me few more days and I'll post it here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi I built a similar Yari deck on the closed test server and found it a lot of fun, if not the strongest deck out there.

I agree with a least one more spectral sabre or shriek of revulsion to get rid of a legend rises and wulven resilience on opposing allies. +1 king's pride plus couple of brax veterans to recycle attachments from the grave. Good to have a couple of extra bodies in there as you don't rely on weapons or direct damage.

Personally I like 3 mettle of the Yari. It's a powerful card. Maybe -1 confluence and -1 mark of the feared to fit things in. This will mean slightly bigger deck so less consistent opening, but the pay off is you can deal with more opposing styles of play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok, thx for the feedback, i agree with the extra spectrals sabres but Vraxonian Veteran seems to much cost for what he does, i tryed out and dont like it, i need 4 confluences because i need to get it ASAP and with 3 i lack draw power if i dont get it in the opening hand, may be the size of a Vess deck, with her masive draw power shoul be higher than the standar 40 cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run cof and bf in my vess build. The draw is amazing, especially if you're running at least 20 attachments. Moty and rampage generate spectacular healing power for not only your hero but your entire yari tribe. I wouldn't see there being anything wrong with running 50+ cards in a vess build that includes both cof and bf because dropping 3-5 attachments every 3 turns plus whatever you play in between on top of drawing 2-4 cards every turn could easily cause you to deck yourself out.