Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbypim View Post
    Won't this influence tourney play as well when players try to get the FTA right?
    im sure it would only affect quick matches, custom matches give 0 rewards anyway
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    wrong, way too easy to abuse and you should get better internet
    No child, and the servers on Wulvens side aso contribute. I would get disconnected 1 every 50 matches on TS while 1 in every 4 on live server. Ditto the ratio for "the game has already started"

One of the reasons I switche to playing Solforge instead of SE-despite the fact I prefer SE as a game.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that a few minutes penalty would be great, like 5 minutes. As for people with bad internet connection its their fault. They should get better internet or they should play against AI. I usually play Shadow Era with my Android via 3G which is not ideal and I lose few games because I lost connection, but thats the risk I'm willing to take. I mean how many games you can play online with this kind of connection? Besides games are usually 15 minutes long, so the risk of losing connection is minimum.
    Last edited by iNemanja; 07-05-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's not just people versing rush decks who quit on turn 3.
    Those with a poor starting hand or bad match up contribute to the 'rage' quitters.
    I agree that the winner should receive a small fraction of XP, gold and score for their time and to counter balance the frustration of having someone walk out on their game.

(If a penalty was to be brought in, I imagine it would only be for quitting before T4)
    Last edited by ShrapnelFox; 07-07-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iNemanja View Post
    As for people with bad internet connection its their fault. They should get better internet or they should play against AI.
    Right on!

Dare you to say this on the xbox cod/halo forums.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think if you're going to invalidate the xp of gaining T3 advantage and having someone rage quit, then you need to make a deserter penalty that lasts at least the average game length. I understand it will occasionally be inconvenient for those with poor connection (and I say this not meaning to be rude) but it's less inconvenient than what they are putting other players through by insisting on playing qm's with a connection that regularly drops.

plo
    It is very annnoying when someone ragequits on you, especially when they ragequit because of match-up or because they are behind. I remenber a time I was playing Jericho, and my opponent was Vess, on T2 I play Lingering Essence and he quits. Isn`t it obvious what the outcome of this match would be?
    Also I was once playing with Zaladar and managed to put 3 allies on board by T4 while he hadn`t any. Should I really get nothing for those matches? Even if it were just 20 gold, and half increase in rating, at least it would be better than nothing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    im sure it would only affect quick matches, custom matches give 0 rewards anyway
    Actually there is a flaw there. In a custom match, no cards are banned. By clicking custom game and putting no password, it becomes a quickmatch. Thus giving you the ability to use banned cards and still get rewards. Someone should fix this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plo View Post
    It is very annnoying when someone ragequits on you, especially when they ragequit because of match-up or because they are behind. I remenber a time I was playing Jericho, and my opponent was Vess, on T2 I play Lingering Essence and he quits. Isn`t it obvious what the outcome of this match would be?
    Also I was once playing with Zaladar and managed to put 3 allies on board by T4 while he hadn`t any. Should I really get nothing for those matches? Even if it were just 20 gold, and half increase in rating, at least it would be better than nothing.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by XxD3L3T3DxX View Post
    Actually there is a flaw there. In a custom match, no cards are banned. By clicking custom game and putting no password, it becomes a quickmatch. Thus giving you the ability to use banned cards and still get rewards. Someone should fix this.
    I didn't know this but it has to be fixed.
    A custom match should never become a quickmatch.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris