Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Red face Just a Logan deck.

I dont know what saying and my english isn't very good so... it's it! What do you thinks guys? It's fun to me.

***HERO***
    Logan Stonebreaker

***Allies (17)***
    2x Brutal Minotaur
    3x Death Collector
    3x Yari Spearman
    3x Rampant Krygon
    2x Yari Marksman
    4x Yari Bladedancer

***Abilities (20)***
    2x Smashing Blow
    2x Enrage
    4x Crippling Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    3x Bloodthirsty
    3x Curse of the Aldmor

***Weapons (8)***
    3x Jeweler's Dream
    2x Spectral Sabre
    3x Pithing Spear

TOTAL: 45 cards + Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I believe Killing Spree is a must in every Logan deck, gives you the ability to kill a second allie or go for a hit on the hero, it work great with Pithing Spear since it will give you 2 SE when you kill 2 allies. I would also add Berserkers Edge and remove Jeweler's Dream, he could need that damage and with Killing Spree works great too, for example if you kill and allie with Logans ability and you have 2 Killing Spree, you could use them both to get 2 extra attack on the hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, i have been trying Logan, and I find what makes it hard is that using Killing Sprees with Berserkers Edge becomes a resource issue.

That would be at least Turn 6 before you can land a Berserkers Edge (T5) and activate Logan ability with Killing Spree next turn (T6)

or

T7 to use both BE and KS together

However I feel what happens at T3-T5 is probably most crucial when trying to gain an upper hand on the board. To wait until T6-7 would have been too late.

In that sense I have preference to use JD instead, having more synergy with KS and Crippling blow (either or both) to make a potentially better board cleaner.

However the case with Logan, I find that using weapon and Killing spree (both 2 cards) are reactive cards used to eliminate whats already in play, which already puts the player on aback foot. Even if assuming the player has the right cards at the right time, it is still a reactive play, card for card. And if opponent does not have 2 allies in play, then Killing spree becomes a redundant card.

These are the challenges I face with Logan and I think most do as well?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Killing Spree only works with JD, as the resource gain of JD offsets the cost of Killing Spree. That being said you are still only getting one for one trades and not really gaining card advantage. I don't use Killing Spree as it's very conditional and fills up valuable deck space.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would you rather throw in a Shadow Font instead? At least it puts in an unexpected kill, plus a possible Crippling Blow synergy if opponent thinks the bait was already taken

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, you just put real removal.