***Armors (4)***
    3x Black Garb
    1x Spelleater Bands

***Weapons (8)***
    4x Anklebreaker
    3x Thoughtripper's Cutlass
    1x Spirit Shuriken

TOTAL: 44 cards + Hero

3 years playing se, almost 1 year join this forum, this is the 1st deck i post.
    it is because i really satisfied with its performance. I have been playing using this deck for about 2 last months, which this june season it seems i hope i can become 3rd rank (2 days left).
    with this deck i can perform quite well against any deck about 300 rating. (302 now)

So for me serena is really not underrated hero at all like common assumptions. I feel that nish, logan, ythan, rothem, raikka still worse or at least harder to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why Serena but not Garth in this deck ?
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it's great in what you accomplished in using Serena in SF keep it up😀
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all, i really like 44 cards. I know well that somebody may argue for 39 or 40 for consistency.
    But still in my opinion, 5 more cards wouldnt hurt me, however it brings more flexibility to fight any hero (which there are 32 heroes now with various playstyle). Another reason is how popular discard deck in recent meta, so i think it encourages me more to enlarge may deck.

There is six 1 card
    1. braxnorian soldier : really valuable to shutdown krygon or lance or viska (this woman really hurt weapon based hero the most)
    2. Viska : surprise card, help with weapon based hero, or sometimes for finishing strike
    3. Spelleater band: with zal popularity, everybody know what this means
    4. Spirit shuriken : one of useful new toy in sf for hunter and rogue which dont have board wipe.
    5. Sever ties : for early bf warrior (usually hurt the warrior) , or enrage, sometimes other unexpected use
    6. Legend arise : since attachment become more and more popular in other class apart of wulven and warrior (like zail hymn is priest) this one is really handy

so the idea of this deck is to slowly control the board first with nightshade or night owl (which are hard to deal because of stealth) assisted with assasination to deal with buffed ally (tala), fat fortified wisp or aw or dakrath with gb.
    while securing the board, dont allow your opponent get some draw engine of his settled (stop thief will very help you).
    then in t5 and after, cutlass or anklebreaker will make your opponent suffer for topdecking.

Many matches i played usually start with very slow performance while i set up my igg, black garb, nightshade, and then i strike back (usually my hp is about 8-12) and when the opponent start topdecking, it is really rare he can hurt my hero anymore till they defeated.
    So, i want to hear others thinking about this
    Any comment will be nice

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoop245 View Post
    Why Serena but not Garth in this deck ?
    Why garth?
    because i really want to play serena

many argues that serena ability is somehow obsolete because of cutlass and garth ability. But i dont think that is exactly correct. Maybe i cant explain it well, but just try. I have also played garth quite a lot and i still prefer serena somehow.
    maybe it is really fun and satisfied when we can play hero which common people consider underrarted but we have pretty good winrate hehe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How does this deck deal with Undead Banebow or Banebow in general ? He has many way to draw cards( WotF , Sac Lamb , Tombstone ) and other alternative ways of filling his hand ( SK , Tormentor , Bone King ) , as well as the ability to eat half of your allies easily .
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all, no deck has no bad mu. Undead banebow, vic, or mirror rogue are usually hard in the beginning.
    I cant deny that sometimes i have trouble if i didnot draw what i need or my opponents has good draw.
    against banebow i usually play ffm or night owl to swarm the board while when he kill my night owl i gain one draw. Usually banebow will panic if there is 2 or 3 ffm which can assasinate his ally. So he will summon a lot allies sometimes he is not aware that spirit shuriken wait for him. For wotf, stop thief of course.
    ss really help in this case and when i can take care early threat, it is usually no comeback for my opponent.

you can check my recent 30 games if my explanation is not good enough
    ign : edge so4

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I checked out your games. They were also fun to watch. I like to run with 2 Spelleater Bands. I realise they usually go after the Anklebreaker and you have Lily for support ... Best Serena deck I've seen. I hate compeating against her and get usually clobbered when I try her myself. Thankx for this one .. Great deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx alien fungus

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Habve same exp playing Serena away lost in early game or comeback when low hp. and have better result when change to play other control type hero Lance, Garth, Victor.
    http://deck.shadowera.net/fates/showcase.php?hero=3&carte=k2l2e42l4l2d2c4a15w2e1e2 g45q15a3d1535