Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Looking for guild

While my forum join date tells a different story i have been playing SE since TB did his wtfree on it. I just didnt get submerged and kept falling out of love with it. Recently though I rediscovered my love and excitment with the new card sets and have been playing regularly enough I decided a guild would make things interesting.

I main deck mages but have a healthy collection (near complete cotc and dp) but just started collecting sf cards (no card art screws with my head too much to enjoy playing)

Im looking mainly for a community that share strategies and help each other out with tuning via sparing matches.

Post what makes your guild unique and why you feel I would be a good addition.
    Thanks in advance,
    Misanthropic (ps. The name does have meaning so if you need perky bubbly gag me they are so sweet types of people then shuffle along because that is not me)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hii Misanthropic!

E2E is unique because we are a tight and small group of players who share strategies and organise games via our chat room on KiK messenger.

We are currently offering full and part membership. Click on the link in my signature for more info

To see what other guilds are offering, see the link below

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-Guilds

All the very best to you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Misanthropic! Welcome to the forums.
    As mentioned by Pat Jay, pls check out the list of active guilds: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-Guilds

Don't hesitate to ask around for more information. And do check out my guild, and the Warriors of the Blue Phoenix (WotBP) as well.

Join us on IRC to chat as well.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Hi Misanthropic! Welcome to the forums.
    As mentioned by Pat Jay, pls check out the list of active guilds: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-Guilds

Don't hesitate to ask around for more information. And do check out my guild, and the Warriors of the Blue Phoenix (WotBP) as well.

Join us on IRC to chat as well.
    Thank you for pointing me in the direction of every guild instead of giving me any information about yours.
    I'll be sure to look into your guild, thanks for a link to the forums...wait, the name of the leader...wait

Wait then, you don't leave any info about your guild and your only goal was to parrot a website that basically hints you dislike that I posted asking for a guild and you feel it is the members responsibility to find you and not your responsibility to recruit. With this much effort spent recruiting a potential member, the amount of support offered by your guild must be staggering.

Let me save you a reply defending yourself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropic View Post
    Misanthropic (ps. The name does have meaning so if you need perky bubbly gag me they are so sweet types of people then shuffle along because that is not me)
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 06-23-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm...uh....what happened? Guessing you WONT be joining BP in the near future, lol
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't usually post on these forums, but.

I like you.

That is all. Don't care who you join tbh. Gl tho!
    I'm OP yo!!

⊰☠Proud Mємвєr of Team Juggernauts ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Hmmm...uh....what happened? Guessing you WONT be joining BP in the near future, lol
    The sole purpose of that post was based on the idea i didnt read the previous post but given the fact I clearly asked what makes you unique in the op and he didnt answer indicates he failed to read my post. Do you see the problem here?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He was trying to be unbiased and point you in the direction of a central guild repository. Responding like that was inappropriate.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So u want each guild to say "join us because we are the best"?

I think zhou, like everyone said is just being unbiased. And if you would like to learn more about WotBP or A1 or ETC or TJ you can simply check out their websites from one simple easy-to-read thread
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    He was trying to be unbiased and point you in the direction of a central guild repository. Responding like that was inappropriate.
    +100