Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like his whole "Why should I have to be nice for people to help me" way of life

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    You should make a correction to your "take everyone" rule so people won't take it literally.
    I will, definitely.
    IGN: EX ANBU
    Dark Rogue Assassin of the East.
    Guild: [EX] The Exiled Ones "Honor is overrated."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A N B U View Post
    Damn entertaining thread though!
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't believe someone has the indecency to disrespect Zhou. Zhou is like the poster boy for being inoffensive. Zhou couldn't even offend me even if he tried. Not even if he read an entire book about being a dick, and then climbed the Mountain of Mount Douchebag (okay that sounded way better in my head) and stayed below the Waterfall of Assholeness for 3 hours. That is how not offensive Zhou is. Once Zhou tried to kick a dog and the dog thought he was being patted on the back. That is how not offensive Zhou is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is just ridiculous. The guy was a jerk and he will find himself all alone in this community. Why even bring this back up?
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Hahaha...now he will be forced to be nice to get in a guild! xD
    Exactly because im so socially awkward and retarded I have to change my belief systems when a bunch of crybaby beaches dont like me.

Quote Originally Posted by A N B U View Post
    I wasn't around for a few days and when i come back this is what i see! I missed that whole Misantropic shit and the thread is now closed.

I created this thread to clearify a few things.

1. We don't 'literally' accept anyone. Maybe now it's time to change EX intro.

2. And no place for Misantropic in our guild either. We are The Exiled Ones and not The Egoistic Ones.

3. Don't take it literally, it's not like we are actually Exiled from SE :-p It's just a Name.
    Good job, you realize your not widely accepted and that people look down on you so instead of standing up for yourself you bend a knee and change (not to mention make stupid posts because heaven forbid someone think your different)

Actually was considering ex if you really were as carefree as everyone thought. Your not the blacksheep cause your different, your the black sheep cause your cowards.

I love how you little kids are still yapping and whining about me speaking my mind.

Good luck with your lives of conformity and compliance.

Instead of being a bunch of cowards and gossiping about me (off topic thread too, im flattered) how about you grow a pair and private message me. Or are you all too pathetic to handle one person who doesnt like you?

Besides, read the thread closer, clearly i state id rather fly solo then be around a bunch of screaming twits that cant handle me.

I like your (misanthropic was mean to me) support thread. Hope the hugs go well.
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 06-25-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You seem quite upset. It's humorous. Trying to take shots at others while getting so upset in the process.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Once Zhou tried to put a curse on the landlady for increasing his rent but she ended up getting blessed instead and now owns more properties for rent. Zhou's rent is higher now, sadly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigbigwig View Post
    Once Zhou tried to put a curse on the landlady for increasing his rent but she ended up getting blessed instead and now owns more properties for rent. Zhou's rent is higher now, sadly.
    Once Zhou was so mad with his girlfriend that he Bich-slapped her, and she thought he was being sweet by caressing her face

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That thread was closed. No need to bring it up again. I'll assume everything was already clarified so will close this as well since it probably won't lead to any further useful discussion except for how Zhou sucks at being offensive.