Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think the hero ability is the problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    I don't think the hero ability is the problem.
    It's probably the limited card pool the problem here , just like how there are only few things to use Aramia's ability on when you are not playing a wisp or tribe deck
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkloki View Post
    I have been playing Vess for about a week... and while fun, I find that she falls behind due to her ability. While spammable, it tends to empty your hand fast. With all the ways to get of rid of attachments and allies, I find that Vess just needs a little tweak to help her ability to control.
    I thought that one of the 2 options below could possibly improve Vess' competitiveness.

Option #1
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 3 less resources to summon. For each attachment summoned this turn, target opposing hero or ally takes 1 damage. (To maximum of 2)

Option #2
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 3 less resources to summon. For each attachment summoned this turn, target friendly hero or ally heals 1 damage. (To maximum of 2)

What do you guys think?
    I think that would be overpowered and everyone would play vess. He's fine the way he is, I would just change the art. lol
    I have a different vess decks and they all kick ass, lots of cards played, lots of draw lots of fun.
    You probably need a better build if it ain't working for you, no offense intended.

If anything I would add a card like 'eternal renewal' to the warrior card pool cause I go through my deck so fast Praxis makes a really bad matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by IGnar View Post
    when i said u can use Confluence of Fate i mean as a secondary draw engine including Blood Frenzy, no warrior can have a deck without this card
    Who said no? I've played warriors without BF lots of times, they work fine... Specially when in tech matches. And now with SF there's lots of draw options.
    Last edited by Skurai; 06-25-2014 at 03:41 PM.

__________S K U R A I___________

*****************THE CURSED PROSECUTOR*****************

Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my idea
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 2 less resources to summon,
    the top attachment in your graveyard is returned in to your hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by IGnar View Post
    when i said u can use Confluence of Fate i mean as a secondary draw engine including Blood Frenzy, no warrior can have a deck without this card
    ...uhm, i suggest u check out Birdies Ter Adun from pre-SF (The Gladiator : Spartan 2.0), that was seriously solid deck not using even a single Blood Frenzy and i remember taking it juuuuust in front of the 300 gates. however i would agree the build was quite exceptional ))))
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Frould View Post
    my idea
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 2 less resources to summon,
    the top attachment in your graveyard is returned in to your hand.
    Double sided on this one. It removes the huge tempo gain due to free Blood Frenzy, but also adds more utility.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    ...uhm, i suggest u check out Birdies Ter Adun from pre-SF (The Gladiator : Spartan 2.0), that was seriously solid deck not using even a single Blood Frenzy and i remember taking it juuuuust in front of the 300 gates. however i would agree the build was quite exceptional ))))
    The reason why he did not use Blood Frenzy was because it was a Stall Deck and he cannot afford to be taking unnecessary damage.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    The reason why he did not use Blood Frenzy was because it was a Stall Deck and he cannot afford to be taking unnecessary damage.
    ...i know Kaos, i was only referring to the comment sayin " no warrior can have a deck without this card [frenzy] " xD and apprently that ain't exactly true stsatement, this is not discussion about WHY there was no BF in Birdie's deck if im not mistaken

peace out
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think there is a need for change here. Vess is fine as is. Not exactly tier one deck but it offers unique style of playing that can hurt lot of heroes, but it is also not so good vs deck that have recursion, healing, or abundant of direct damage. A really solid tier 2 deck. Way to improve it is to release new attachments in the future release or more support for its ability (like Brax Veteran).

I am finding really hard to not refer to Vess as she. lol WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT BE A MUMMY, when I already had hot sinister warrior chick in my mind.
    Last edited by Veles; 06-26-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vess ability is fine. just need that one card to increase survivability.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    but it is also not so good vs deck that have recursion, healing, or abundant of direct damage. A really solid tier 2 deck. Way to improve it is to release new attachments in the future release or more support for its ability (like Brax Veteran).
    So basically:

1. 5 mages
    2. 3 wulven
    3. Zhanna
    4. 5 warriors with rampage
    5. Elementals with infinity core

That's a lot of heroes to be "not so good against"......

Look... i'm not saying that Vess is super-weak.... i'm saying that she is in more the DP Jericho position. Instead of having to wait a year for another set to come out that gives her a boost, I figured why not make slight tweak now.
    IGN: Darrkloki