Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by udacian View Post
    Here is my Mage deck inspired by Phoenix Urigon. Either Losest or Elad would work without much change.

***HERO***
    Loest/Eladwen

***Allies (26)***
    3x Puwen
    3x Champion of Irum
    4x Aldon
    4x Layarian Seductress
    4x Twilight Ritualist
    4x Phoenix Urigon
    3x Paladin of Unaxio
    1x Viska

***Abilities (9)***
    2x Fireball
    2x Lightning Strike
    2x Rejuvenating Ritual
    2x Treasured Heirloom
    1x Final Flourish

***Items (4)***
    4x Tome of Knowledge

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

This deck is made for Losest. For Eladwen, I would include 1 or 2 Transmogrification Course, but not really sure.

The idea is to keep Phoenix alive using Paladin of Unaxio's ability and Rejuvenating Retual.
    As long as Phoenix is not ablaze, he keeps coming back.

It is really nice to use Paladin and RR because they are not widely used. Especially I have never seen anyone using RR.
    It is not just fun, but also pretty solid. I am currently around 310.

I have only played about 20 times so there is more work to be done. I do not really have strong reasons for any other cards except Twilight Ritualist. I just love her.

Enjoy and any suggestion is appreciated!
    Are you ds kenzo?? That deck its so good. I play agains you and see a lot of games with that deck. Its amazing
    CON LA FUERZA DE UN DRAGON VENCEREMOS..... MUNDOS CAERAN BAJO MIS PIES PARA ALZARME DE ENTRE LOS CIELOS

GMT +2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
    Are you ds kenzo?? That deck its so good. I play agains you and see a lot of games with that deck. Its amazing
    Yes I am. I did not expect someone to figure that out. Thanks, I am glad you liked it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am surprised your deck don't run nova. Isn't it useful to clear the board and still have a horde of even more powerful Phoenixes? It will also free any of your crippled Phoenixes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    I am surprised your deck don't run nova. Isn't it useful to clear the board and still have a horde of even more powerful Phoenixes? It will also free any of your crippled Phoenixes.
    Yeah I thought about it, but I do not want to kill my other allies. I think Final Flourish would be cheaper and better way to kill Phoenix although I have not used it much in game. Burn is less powerful than it used to be due to the popularity of haste allies, Cryptspawn Tormentor and Der'kan, the Bone King.
    If I run nova, I might get rid of Paladin and add 2 more RR. Let me know if you try it with nova.