Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    6/2 with ability immunity just goes to prove my poiint that all you want are godly stompy stomp creatures. The fact you think a card that can only be killed by a handful of cards is worth only 6cc is laughable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think what we need is some tribe allies that give defender status to their tribe fellow, like how Yari shieldbearer give steadfast to all yari allies. It doesn't need to be very good by itself, but can be combined with other allies to create some pressure on the board. For example, Yari shieldbearer isn't a treat by itself but it give some hero who rely on return effect to control board (like retreat, banish, dagger of unmaking) a bit of headache.

My idea would be ...
    Twilight Sacrificer : 3cc, 3/3, when Twilight Sacrificer is killed, friendly twilight allies gain defender.
    Eager Zombie : 3cc, 2/5, when Eager Zombie is summoned, target other friendly undead ally gains +1 attack and defender but takes 1 damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropic View Post
    6/2 with ability immunity just goes to prove my poiint that all you want are godly stompy stomp creatures. The fact you think a card that can only be killed by a handful of cards is worth only 6cc is laughable.
    6 cc bloodfang is a summoner and one type of aldon with a 5/6 status. why would be a defender with 6/2 and immunity to ability damages is not eligible for 6cc? there are many counters available... yes... 6cc atk suits shadows... and with tala its brokenn. so a shadow ally with these status seems fine. attack a hero with a weapon and it dies. disable and hit. it dies.
    IGN AA1 DARKCROSSBOW dont call me a noob, say something that I dont know of

lone wolf of the east

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Guide-To-Traps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropic View Post
    Yes

That's exactly what I want. I want midrange to be actually fun to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and banebow abily it dies. reteat it gone . seem strong to counter certain heros.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darkCROSSBOW View Post
    6 cc bloodfang is a summoner and one type of aldon with a 5/6 status. why would be a defender with 6/2 and immunity to ability damages is not eligible for 6cc? there are many counters available... yes... 6cc atk suits shadows... and with tala its brokenn. so a shadow ally with these status seems fine. attack a hero with a weapon and it dies. disable and hit. it dies.
    I'll assume you meant howlfang...
    Howl is a 6cc 5/5 unique that summons a weenie if you have a weenie that can be summoned.
    Your 6cc kills both of them...even if you also cast bloodlust, full moon, nocturnal adv.....you see?
    Only high end weapons carry the base 2 to kill your 6/2 and you are promised 6 dmg dealt before it dies.

Immunity to ability damage is not cheap:
    Blessed Protection lowers ability damage by one and still costs 2cc
    Blinding storm reduces by 2 but only if they are stealthed and only for 3 turns and costs 4cc
    Stoneskin grants ability protection one time only for 2cc

Now, your 6/2 defender without any further passive texts already took down howlfang, his summoned minion, an infernal imp, Infernus, Tyrant of the Damned, Eriss Fateweaver, Viska, The Scarlet Blade, shall I go on? or would you like me to also point out this as well? Scourge Colossus also cannot touch this card.

So plain your defender is a beast, easily worth 6cc just having the defender text but now you want to add ability immunity as well? Remind me again what a 2/2 ally costs that has immunity to combat damage and you want a 6/2 with two passives, one that makes combat damage only dealable by 3 cards and a hero with a high cost weapon and another that stops all damage from abilities. Why not add immunity to shadow abilities, card draw, and a 0 rss ability that pumps his attack by 1 per turn...

Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Yes

That's exactly what I want. I want midrange to be actually fun to play.
    This statement has no connection to the quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Frould View Post
    and banebow abily it dies. reteat it gone . seem strong to counter certain heros.
    Explain how a creature immune to abilities gets bounced with retreat?
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 06-23-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "...all you want are godly stompy stomp creatures"

How does my statement not have any connection to that quote?
    Last edited by Airact; 06-23-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "...all you want are godly stompy stomp creatures"

How does my statement not have any connection to that quote?
    Forgive me, the comment made to a person who is not you and was not made in reference to what you deem to be fun.

But hey, if insta-win mid game cards make the game fun for you, power to you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, sure. I probably misunderstood that a bit.

I'd like for 5 and 6 mana cards to actually do something, is all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, sure. I probably misunderstood that a bit.

I'd like for 5 and 6 mana cards to actually do something, is all.
    It doesn't matter how many gimmicks or fun high cost cards get made. The vast majority of games will stilll be won by gargoyles, aldons, fireballs, and swords.