Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo Sloooow

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Soooo Sloooow

Once or twice a year I check back to see how SE is progressing.

Card art is a primary draw, and I love Sword Thief, which has the right look for a Rogue card. I hope that Rogue decks become more viable in the future, especially for Serena, whose new art I also love.

Regardless, I doubt I'll be playing SE at all until the game speed increases. The glacial pace of the animations is a deal-breaker for me; until there is an option to turn animations off or increase game speed to at least 12, the game will be too tedious to hold my interest.
    Last edited by Aegis N; 06-22-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now that's something that I agree with but never had the idea to complain about. I feel like the game is indeed too slow and your suggestions would work nice to me: speed it up or turn animations off. +1 to that!
    IGN: LDL kuhuru GMT -3h

Representante do Brasil no Street Fighter World Warrior Tournament

Member of: {LDL} "LEGION DE DRAGONES LATINOS"
    "Con la fuerza de un dragon, venceremos"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis N View Post
    Once or twice a year I check back to see how SE is progressing.

Card art is a primary draw, and I love Sword Thief, which has the right look for a Rogue card. I hope that Rogue decks become more viable in the future, especially for Serena, whose new art I also love.

Regardless, I doubt I'll be playing SE at all until the game speed increases. The glacial pace of the animations is a deal-breaker for me; until there is an option to turn animations off or increase game speed to at least 12, the game will be too tedious to hold my interest.
    Faster gameplay would be great, but the fact shattered fates is still missing more than 50% of the artwork is why I'm losing interest. Hope they are able to finish the rest much quicker.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same feeling, I can play with many 'PUWEN' for a while but not months. Wulven time is again and again.

1. How to extend SE life cycle? Maybe ur strategy is to widen ur physical market, drain more profit from it or designing other games and change ur customer target group. But as far as I've seen from Facebook pics and my personal experience to contact local 'champion', it seems not work that well...
    2. Backup fund for SF and loyal players beta test is not enough to boost art works and new version release? Promised sleeves, background, tournament system etc the scope when could be completed? -.-
    3. If not enough resource, why not focus on one thing a time?
    The Eternal Grace of Seraphim
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Stratovarius - Rhapsody - Dragonforce
    Huang 黄

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm happy to see this thread. I was going to post my own about the thoughts I've had on this topic.

I finally picked up and tried Hearthstone a few days ago. While I think it is fun, the only thing I can think while playing it is that I'd rather be playing SE. SE is deeper in strategy (in my opinion) and I prefer the art/atmosphere to HS.

However, the reason I don't play SE, and just continue grinding HS, is that HS is so smooth and fast. I feel like I just glide through the actions of playing. When I do come over to SE it feels like everything slows down. I have to fight with the interface to do what I want. Yes, they did add the drag and drop which has made if easier and faster, but it is still far from smooth, and still very slow.

I love SE, and hope they improve on this in the future. I would say this would be a bigger upgrade/update for me than a tournament interface, or the card auction house, or even 2v2. Please make this game smooth and easy to play, and I will play game after game, instead of just one a day (that is if I can gather the strength to endure the interface and speed).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We have already made significant improvements in this area and are planning for it to hit the test server next week!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We have already made significant improvements in this area and are planning for it to hit the test server next week!
    Oh great! That makes me very happy to hear! Even if it isn't as smooth as HS, smoother than it is now is a win in my book. Thanks Kyle!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Kyle, is this the week?
    Or next week is the week?
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by indastria View Post
    Kyle, is this the week?
    Or next week is the week?
    when will be the week Kyle?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Smoothness would be improved by eliminating the "target" button, and the "attack" and "ability" buttons when a selected card does not currently have the option to choose between using an ability or attacking. "Target" should never have been implemented.