Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Jericho and Zhanna 1.25 - Builds and Discussion

I currently use way to many cards (41) and i feel that my games drag on to long, i lose more than i win but im still new to the game so i dont really know what to do so i just end up winning by keeping my Aeon buffed and protected...or the other player runs out of cards after i whipe all there minions.

i was going to try out a resource destroyer deck but those are 1.24 where sandara is the main focus, but after her nerf i dont know what to do

suggestions folks? =D

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been having good success with my Jericho deck:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Spellbane-lulz

I tried the resource destruction route with Plagues, the problem is, you need board control before you cast the Plague. Most decks in Shadow Era are purely dedicated to getting and maintaining board control. So it's very hard to battle for board control with a Priest deck when you have some dead cards that are only usable after you get control (if you ever do that is).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadun View Post
    I've been having good success with my Jericho deck:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Spellbane-lulz

I tried the resource destruction route with Plagues, the problem is, you need board control before you cast the Plague. Most decks in Shadow Era are purely dedicated to getting and maintaining board control. So it's very hard to battle for board control with a Priest deck when you have some dead cards that are only usable after you get control (if you ever do that is).
    that deck looks interesting, i will keep reading a bit more about it before i start spending my gold to build it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There are dozens upon dozens of decks in this section. Even some made for 1.25. Pick a favorite hero (that's actually considered competitive) and scroll through. We aren't going to pick a hero and give you a deck list.

Read threads and learn why 30 cards are strong. Learn why aeon isn't that powerful for his cost abd people pick raven in this meta(MC is one big reason). Learn all kinds of good stuff.

If you stay priest, just run medium aggro and curse +wiz staff on Jericho. Victory.
    Last edited by Killtrend; 04-15-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have already picked hero i have both the priests hehe

the reason i ask is that i like to read about the games i play, like to learn =) and i dont have much gold so im a bit picky about what i buy cause when i started this game i just baught random things and spent all my roll back crystals on crap