4x Aldon
    3x Aeon

4x Healing Touch
    4x Destroy Arms
    4x Holy Shield
    3x Curse

4x Wizent's Staff

35 Cards

Ive played a couple games with this deck and it is just awesome. Curse is so amazingly playable now its just amazing. I love curse. Wizents staff is perfect for Jericho and works wonders for card draw and finishing off enemy allies.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Also I just wanted to add, holy shields and healing touch can be used as assist cards for Aeon.
    Last edited by paulishuku; 04-15-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    does curse stack? i meen can you have more then one out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No unfortunately it doesnt stack.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ye thats to bad it does not stack, that would be sick :P

whats your strategy with this deck? sorry if I'm a pain, I'm just curios cause i suck at shadow era and want to learn more hehe ^_^
    my deck atm is just 42 cards of random priest stuff i bought hehe =D

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by adriancool08 View Post
    ye thats to bad it does not stack, that would be sick :P

whats your strategy with this deck? sorry if I'm a pain, I'm just curios cause i suck at shadow era and want to learn more hehe ^_^
    my deck atm is just 42 cards of random priest stuff i bought hehe =D
    You're not being a pain, haha. I probably should have been more in depth really. But the strategy depends on if you go first and what type of deck you're playing.

If you're playing elemental decks youre going to want to save Jericho's shadow energy for mind controls. You want to get a curse out ASAP. Im really debating if I should add 4 curses and possible take out a healing touch. Also I'm considering removing an Aldon as hes really just in there for late game extra dmg, or if you're playing a creatureless mage and I need to lay him 3rd turn for optimal dmg.

But against most decks, first turn you're not going to be able to do anything. Second turn will hopefully be a Puwen, but since the deck is 35 cards the chances of a Puwen 2nd turn arent always in your favor. 3rd turn is usually a Curse or Jasmine. And just to add to Jasmine, her ability is much more playable now since its 2 cost. Basically you want to be using her ability very turn you can. 4th turn you really want to get a Wizent's Staff. Attack with staff sparingly as you need it for card draw.

Eventually you're going to want to get your Aeon out. Once hes out is where this deck really shines IMO. You can heal his wounds, become immortal for a turn with holy shield, and even bump his attack up to 4 with Aldon. Once you start playing this deck the strategy will really come to you.

Use your judgement for resource sacs. Usually ill sac Destroy arms against elementals. Aldons early game unless its against mage. Maybe a healing touch as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its somewhat different from my version as yours seems to be more Aeon/ally focused in the late game. But I can see how it works out. I like the additions of Healing Touch too vs burn decks. Unfortunately I haven't been able to fit them into my deck, although I'd like to.

Jericho is a fun hero to play and his ability seems to take a lot of people by surprise.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like your deck however I would try to cut it down a bit and maybe switch Curse with Tidal Wave. If you get swarmed early on, it can really help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice thread! i like that you keep it updated so people... like me? :P can try out the latest ones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    I like your deck however I would try to cut it down a bit and maybe switch Curse with Tidal Wave. If you get swarmed early on, it can really help.
    Imba, have you played with curse? I'd be inclined to say, there are other things I'd rather drop. Curse is really awesome. Curse and Tidal Wave have the same problems as well . . . they're dead cards in a deck that isn't running allies.
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 games, 3 wins so far with this deck hehe

also its 34 cards not 35 hehe

edit: 6 games, 6 wins now =p

edit 2: 8 games then i got raped by a elementalist ;(
    Last edited by adriancool08; 04-18-2011 at 07:13 PM.