Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Very cool! The only thing that I dispute is that the Daily Card isn't 5 seconds, it's 24 hours because you need to wait for it to refresh, so that should be counted (or at least mentioned).
    Very true. I have edited the appendix like so to be more clear as to what i mean by efficiency = gold earned / time spent earning it

Summary

1.TC: 600G/min
    2.FBT: 68-136G/min
    3.TOP100: 6-22G/min
    4.MD: 5-17G/min
    5.FGW: 5-10G/min
    6.QM: 2.7-4G/min

This is the basis as to how the efficiency of all 6 methods have been depicted on the chart in the TL;DR summary whereby efficiency = gold earned / time spent earning the gold

Please note that these numbers are not a true reflection of how you gold you earn per minute for each method. They are just ratios for comparative purposes only.

For example, TC is a reward that can only be given once a day and so in reality is it more like 50G / day. TOP100 and MD rewards are given at the end of the month and week respectively. And in reality for TOP100, it is more like 2.7-4G/min (like QM) until the end of the month when the prizes are awarded - that is when the 6-22G/min
    figure is fully realised. And in reality of MD, it is more like -8G/min (because the 200G entry cost makes you lose gold per game played) until the end of the week when the gold is awarded - that is when the 5-17G/min is fully realised.

Thanks Preybird!