Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To watch a replay: search player's in game name.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just search your name and then you'll see a list of your games. Click on the "Finished" button to watch the replay.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dugs, trust me my friend , it wasnt a bug or a cheat, it's a combo, which can get pretty confusing with the SF cards and all thier dam discard abilities.
    But I feel ya man, I've come out of more games shaking my head saying "Wtf just happened to me?" Only very rarely was it a bug.

Also nobody is calling you stupid , we want you to be welcome in SE and the forums, but believe me I understand your frustration!
    I hope you were able to review your game and see what happened, if the cards move to fast switch the speed to 1 in the options menu.

Welcome to the game!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do you mean just search your name? There is no search bar to do said thing...

Edit: Oh, in-game... I play too much for it to be within the recently played. *sigh* He never played that card, ever... Even if he did we both drew WAY more than that card would have allowed (A good 5 cards from each of our decks). I'm glad my post in the BUGS section isn't taken seriously...
    Last edited by Dugs30; 06-18-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugs30 View Post
    What do you mean just search your name? There is no search bar to do said thing...

Edit: Oh, in-game... I play too much for it to be within the recently played. *sigh* He never played that card, ever... Even if he did we both drew WAY more than that card would have allowed (A good 5 cards from each of our decks). I'm glad my post in the BUGS section isn't taken seriously...
    I told you I watched your game and saw it exactly as it played out. Search his name and look at your game with his game list. Watch it and then post here to tell me that he never played that card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I told you I watched your game and saw it exactly as it played out. Search his name and look at your game with his game list. Watch it and then post here to tell me that he never played that card.
    It could be a sync error made Dugs30 can't see what exactly happened during the game. But replay should be in a correct way i guess.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    It could be a sync error made Dugs30 can't see what exactly happened during the game. But replay should be in a correct way i guess.
    No it was a complete game with nothing out of the ordinary. His opponent even played Dimension Ripper twice in that game. I don't understand how he could have missed that.