Close

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Bug List - 2.84

World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When Spitfire hound targets and destroyes its own ability, it cannot target opponent's ally because the ally is in the green square but it is supposed to be in the pink square.
    General of Triumph
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I'll have to double check that then...I thought I noticed it back when I was playing a vozitian orders deck...it was only with snare trap and not spike trap that it'd skip certain on-summon effects. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.
    sorry this was my mistake - I was confusing on-death effects, which shouldn't trigger with snare trap, and don't.

I found something that may be a bug though - opponent played Dakrath, I had out vozitian orders and dagger of unmaking. I played layarian diplomat (targetting dakrath), then priest of light, then used VO to bounce diplomat. Then I attacked Dakrath with my dagger and did no damage and got counterattacked (i.e. diplomat had no effect, and Dakrath maintained his passive ability).

I'm assuming this is because I had already removed the diplomat from play at this point, but his description suggests that the ability is turn based, not based on his presence in the game.

This is a pretty unique scenario, and one that I can play around in the future, however this sort of bug may also affect things like using diplomat on Irina so she can only attack once next turn. If the opponent kills diplomat, would Irina get to attack twice? According to diplomat, the effect should last regardless of whether he is in play, however I suspect that's not how it works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi - Great work guys. Here is a bug I found while playing Meltdown on version 2.84 Mac, I don't see this specific combo listed but 1 of the cards has had a recent fix so maybe it will work on 2.85, but just checking in case it does not work still. Here is the setting:

I tafakd playing Tala Vs Mordegai playing Banebow - Turn 5 Mordegai plays Coercion on my fat DMT protector, he uses it's ability for 2 dam and then swings with it too after which it is returned to my side at the end of his turn. The next turn I find it (DMT) is ready to attack BUT: I can not use it's ability to do 2 damage, I buff him again and swing. There was no other ability effect in play that should prevent DMT from using his ping but still allow him to attack. It needs to be tested on the new release to see if it is already fixed - it's a bug just don't know if it's discovered and or fixed - thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, two weird bugs back to back (towards the end of the game) the game is BobRoss vs Jojiwakabayashi at 11:30 pm or so (just finished the game). Playing 2.85 on my phone.

He was playing praxis and had evil ascendant, loom of fate, armor of ages, antimatter, and two allies and I was playing Victor.

Bug#1 I used victor's ability to retrieve a card from my graveyard and kill some ally of his, and my graveyard card went directly to his hand.

Bug#2 I also dropped a layarian seductress to tie up his (full health) death mage thadius. Then on his turn, DMT was killed (should have taken one damage from evil ascendant to be at 3).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Ok, two weird bugs back to back (towards the end of the game) the game is BobRoss vs Jojiwakabayashi at 11:30 pm or so (just finished the game). Playing 2.85 on my phone.

He was playing praxis and had evil ascendant, loom of fate, armor of ages, antimatter, and two allies and I was playing Victor.

Bug#1 I used victor's ability to retrieve a card from my graveyard and kill some ally of his, and my graveyard card went directly to his hand.

Bug#2 I also dropped a layarian seductress to tie up his (full health) death mage thadius. Then on his turn, DMT was killed (should have taken one damage from evil ascendant to be at 3).

I watched that replay bobrossw, looked like a sync issue as well (note you are using 2.85 and this is the 2.84 bug list) in the replay it showed you using Victor's ability to reduce DMT's health to 1 and sure enough the Gambit went to your opponents hand when should of been placed in yours, as to the 2nd bug that's where maybe the sync issue came in and you saw things happening different than they did or than the replay because after you held DMT with Seductress (who by the replay was at 1 health and not full health) it died next turn as it should have. For sure something was amiss there, hope that helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    I watched that replay bobrossw, looked like a sync issue as well (note you are using 2.85 and this is the 2.84 bug list) in the replay it showed you using Victor's ability to reduce DMT's health to 1 and sure enough the Gambit went to your opponents hand when should of been placed in yours, as to the 2nd bug that's where maybe the sync issue came in and you saw things happening different than they did or than the replay because after you held DMT with Seductress (who by the replay was at 1 health and not full health) it died next turn as it should have. For sure something was amiss there, hope that helps.
    yup makes sense - I think I was too distracted by the card thing to remember I had used his ability on DMT...thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Radiant wisp appears to return enemy attachments back to their hand, contrary to the text written on the card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 Flibber v Rockman

Phoenix Urigon was taken over by coercion and lost its last health of first reincarnation. It then remained on the rogues side of the board rather than reverting to the other side at the end of the turn.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    A1 Flibber v Rockman

Phoenix Urigon was taken over by coercion and lost its last health of first reincarnation. It then remained on the rogues side of the board rather than reverting to the other side at the end of the turn.
    That's legit. When it dies, it comes back as a NEW ally under same control. Coercion is gone and the new ally never had it attached.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm closing this thread now, since there's a new version out.

If you find a bug in 2.84 that you think still exists in 2.85, please report on the bug list for 2.85:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Bug-List-2-85