Close

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.84

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Not really a bug, more an inconsistency in card behaviour.

If Lythian Sledgehammer kills an ally while it has only 1 durability, the effect to exile and ping the hero does not activate. However, if Thoughtripper's Cutlass kills an ally while it has 1 durability, the effect to make the opponent discard will activate.

Both cards are worded exactly the same:

"When your hero kills an opposing ally in combat..."

Also Dagger of Unmaking will return an ally to hand on 1 durability, is that right?
    Sounds like a bug to me. Dagger will do that.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not really a bug, more an inconsistency in card behaviour.

If Lythian Sledgehammer kills an ally while it has only 1 durability, the effect to exile and ping the hero does not activate. However, if Thoughtripper's Cutlass kills an ally while it has 1 durability, the effect to make the opponent discard will activate.

Both cards are worded exactly the same:

"When your hero kills an opposing ally in combat..."
    You are right that they should work the same, and it is a bug. The timing of the Sledgehammer effect was not happening before its durability was decreased. I'm really glad you found and reported this one today. Many thanks.

Also Dagger of Unmaking will return an ally to hand on 1 durability, is that right?
    Yes, that's right because it's triggering off the combat damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=31599

I can view Derkan in player's hand when watching match.
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BUG

Event: Baduruu vs Moonstalker. I had a bone sabre in play. Summoned a Der'Kan and a Cryptspawn. I used Der'Kan's on summon ability on the enemy Brutal Minotaur (dropped to 4 health). I attack the Minotaur with my Bone Sabre (dropped to 2 health).

Expected Result: Bone Sabre's passive should proc and Der'Kan (3 attack) or Cryptspawn (3 attack) should attack the Brutal Minotaur killing it.

Actual Result: Bone Sabre's passive did not proc and the Minotaur was left alive - lost the game that turn due to this.

Additional Info: Enemy also had a Dakrath and Shadow Knight on board. I also had a Grave Resistance on board. No other cards on board.
    Last edited by Samzyn; 08-03-2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Living Armor's attack didn't go up by 1 when I also had Voltar's Ring out. Has the fix on the armor included this too?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edge so4 vs drenth
    ice storm have no damage against deepwood bobcat which use legend arise attachment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samzyn View Post
    BUG

Event: Baduruu vs Moonstalker. I had a bone sabre in play. Summoned a Der'Kan and a Cryptspawn. I used Der'Kan's on summon ability on the enemy Brutal Minotaur (dropped to 4 health). I attack the Minotaur with my Bone Sabre (dropped to 2 health).

Expected Result: Bone Sabre's passive should proc and Der'Kan (3 attack) or Cryptspawn (3 attack) should attack the Brutal Minotaur killing it.

Actual Result: Bone Sabre's passive did not proc and the Minotaur was left alive - lost the game that turn due to this.

Additional Info: Enemy also had a Dakrath and Shadow Knight on board. I also had a Grave Resistance on board. No other cards on board.
    Was the durability of Bone Sabre 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    Living Armor's attack didn't go up by 1 when I also had Voltar's Ring out. Has the fix on the armor included this too?
    This was fixed for 2.85 by making Living Armor correctly have electric damage.

Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    Edge so4 vs drenth
    ice storm have no damage against deepwood bobcat which use legend arise attachment
    I can't reproduce that on 2.85. Sounds very strange. I'll have a look at your replay.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, i also feel that is very weird.
    i have kings pride, 2 spirit warden (1 is disabled by layarian seductress), and 1 aldon.
    my opponent have bobcat attached by a legend arise (stat 4/6) and seductress.
    I summon ice storm to make bobcat damage 2 and 4 left, so my spirit warden (5/5 cos of aldon and kp) can defeat bobcat.
    But then i found that his stat still 6 health and when warden attack bobcat, 1 health left. This concludes that ice storm deal no damage to bobcat (while seductress is still dealt 2 damage)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    Yes, i also feel that is very weird.
    i have kings pride, 2 spirit warden (1 is disabled by layarian seductress), and 1 aldon.
    my opponent have bobcat attached by a legend arise (stat 4/6) and seductress.
    I summon ice storm to make bobcat damage 2 and 4 left, so my spirit warden (5/5 cos of aldon and kp) can defeat bobcat.
    But then i found that his stat still 6 health and when warden attack bobcat, 1 health left. This concludes that ice storm deal no damage to bobcat (while seductress is still dealt 2 damage)
    Decoy Trap?

EDIT: Yes, check the replay. A Decoy Trap went off that saved the Bobcat!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Omg.. really didnt notice it.
    why can i so dumb
    thx gondo for confirmation and sorry for wasting time for check my replay..