Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Why is everyone blabbing about Glimmer of Hope... that's a 3 card combo to get Hammer out 1 turn earlier.. why don't you just run Smith Shop O_O
    It difference between 4, 5 damage hammer and aw still fat as before.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Why is everyone blabbing about Glimmer of Hope... that's a 3 card combo to get Hammer out 1 turn earlier.. why don't you just run Smith Shop O_O
    Glimmer of Hope is better by far because it lets you dig for the Hammer and other stuff, reanimate the Hammer with Reserve Weapon (+1 damage), and also you can use Buccaneers for value. That means that running 4 copies is more than ok. So yes, I see the card more like an enabler that can accelerate the hammer a turn, instead of just an accelerator like you say.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    He's stating that it's not a rush deck at that point, and he's right so I don't really know what you mean by that.
    he said "I saw lots of amber decks trying this on QM and failing miserably the occasional win they had using desperate tactics didn't overcome the looses they had by loosing the early board using glimmers of hope and not casting JD on T4."

I was mainly replying to that. It doesn't need to be a rush deck to win. Amber can still case T4 jewelers dream, cast glimmer, crippling, and wack the monsters on board to keep them in control. He can even have some t2 or t3 on board or use returns. When the se reaches 3 again he can bring out sledgehammer.