4x Mind Control
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    3x Mindless Ferocity
    3x Bloodthirsty
    2x Soul Reaper
    2x Shadow Font

Items (4)
    4x Ascendant of the Horde

The idea is to run lots of cheap allies, protected by Ascendant of the Horde, and then buffed by hero ability, attachments, or growth

Questions:
    1) Should i adjust the ally mix? I don't really rate the abilities of the other cheap allies, except maybe Twisted Familiar (Flare, Plightbred Runt, Rapacious Vermin, Spitfire Hound, Brutalis, Fire Snake, Hellsteed, Dark Flayer)
    2) Should i change the attachments? (e.g. life infusion, blackened heart, flesh infusion)
    3) I'm thinking of taking out Shadow Font - the hero ability comes round often enough, and i'd rather play more allies instead
    4) any weapons / armour?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you are looking for something like this: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....lis-by-Edgenel

You def need more allies in Elementalis. Ascendant of the Horde is not a good card in my opinion. Sure that buffed up Frostmare is now harder to kill but its just a Frostmare and all other allies are still just weenies that can be killed by 3 attack ally.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    I think you are looking for something like this: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....lis-by-Edgenel

You def need more allies in Elementalis. Ascendant of the Horde is not a good card in my opinion. Sure that buffed up Frostmare is now harder to kill but its just a Frostmare and all other allies are still just weenies that can be killed by 3 attack ally.
    I can see how that deck is good; I've set myself the challenge of cc2 allies with Ascneant of the Horde for this, so keen to make it work... Advice on that front most welcome

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Ascendant of the Horde is not a good card in my opinion. Sure that buffed up Frostmare is now harder to kill but its just a Frostmare and all other allies are still just weenies that can be killed by 3 attack ally.
    Note sure about this - if you buff him, he's a cc2 (or 1) super-gargoyle with haste. That's pretty good! Similarly, Karash is even more durable and Carniboar can stick around to grow monstrous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Turns out that if you lose board control, it's basically impossible to get it back. Shame.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    Turns out that if you lose board control, it's basically impossible to get it back. Shame.
    Thats generally the case with Elementalis. In SF he can go for better board control (dagger or armour) or balls out deathrace after losing the board.

Prior to that all ther was was only really Energy Discharge and Darkwood wraith for regaining board.

Ascendant of the horde never really worked sadly.

I suspect that weenie rush ele might be slightly less effective in generalsince a lot of decks run more 2CC allies due to aetherwisp or use stealthed allies partially for the same reason.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's why you need to be super aggressive rather than defensive (Ascendant of the Horde).
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On the bright side , it's easier for you to know if you are going to lose or not so you can surrender and save time
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 card that you should give a try is Breastplate of Vitality . I had a few games with a guy who used Rush Jericho with Breastplate of Vitality back in DP , once he got the lead , it's a pain to get the board back without Tidal Wave . I think it is a better option than Ascendant of the Horde : It allows you to play 3cc allies in the deck , it can bump your allies health enough to survive mages 's burns , Amber's buffed JD , Banebow's one-two Furrion Terror + ability combo ... etc .
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoop245 View Post
    1 card that you should give a try is Breastplate of Vitality
    This is a good idea. Then i can be more rushy with Rampant Kyrgon and DMT, as well as some 2cc allies. What can i use to keep the durability of the breastplate going?