Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Also overzoom isn't a word
    Sorry P wio...."P"
    Is for professor....this is not my language and i m also driving and writing at the same time....so yes, i made mistakes, who cares....but the concept is clear ok professor Prrtwio??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    In fact is tremendously better skervox overzoomed with 50% head out instead of complete figure with a gray castle on background.....but sorry, i m inchoerent....you are right Mr.T
    "Incoherent" doesn't mean "having an opinion that you don't agree with".

Sorry P wio...."P"
    Is for professor....this is not my language and i m also driving and writing at the same time....so yes, i made mistakes, who cares....but the concept is clear ok professor Prrtwio??
    Maybe you should concentrate on driving for now so you can focus on writing later. Also might reduce the chance of you crashing and killing someone.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually dislike the Skervox art because he doesn't look like a hunter. He actually looks like a monster that's being hunted. I think it would be more fitting as Vess even, because the art has NONE of the traits we expect to see from a hunter in SE.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The new shadow hero card arts

Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    "Incoherent" doesn't mean "having an opinion that you don't agree with".

Maybe you should concentrate on driving for now so you can focus on writing later. Also might reduce the chance of you crashing and killing someone.
    So tired and so useless speak with you,ok?
    You love card art just released, well good for you...not for me.Several bad selections imo and in some cases good choice with bad frame.
    Bye

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    I actually dislike the Skervox art because he doesn't look like a hunter. He actually looks like a monster that's being hunted. I think it would be more fitting as Vess even, because the art has NONE of the traits we expect to see from a hunter in SE.
    +1
    GMT +13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, it may be better....but at this point there are worst image then skervox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Skervox's art was displayed on the Facebook page prior to this update, without the green hands, and I thought for sure that it would have been the art for mark of the feared. Seemed fitting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I thought it was Dakrath since he's huge and he's tanking all those arrows lol.
    GMT +13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah it's like, if the deer had rifles instead of us! In that case, we'd have no right to call ourselves the hunter! Even if the deer and the human had guns, then that's more of a war, not a hunt. So Skervox, the Warrior?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I perfectly agree with you....these are heroes composed by ELEMENTS, people here is used to see Elementalis and Zaladar who are made by one particular elements: LIGHTNING (from the sky/air element) but this class may not be always the same!. I mean sky is one of the possibilities....elements are several! So here we have an Elemental generated by another great (and different) element: the water...in the future we may have other representatives of this class not necessary from sky/air element! Good choice imo.

The problem is for others card art wich have been chosen grossly! No synergy with card name...no synergy with card ability, no synergy with class membership or tribes, and in some case very bad positioning (too zoom, image not centered....so bad!)

I mean:
    BAD POSITIONING:
    Skervox : so great image! what the hell is he so zoomed???? it is the unique hero so zoomed! 40% of his head out of borders, terrible!
    Bloodfang : why so lateral? why don't center it???in the left part of the image there isnt nothing important wich deserves visibility
    Cryptspawn Tormentor : why do you decided to "sacrifice part of his head and left shoulder????may you frame it better??? come on!
    Gravemonger : Image is great! but same problem! head attached to upper border leaving useless part of bottom dress visible....bad frame imo
    Yari Shieldbearer : great image, but why 40% of his head is out of borders???translate a little bit diagonally from the top right to the bottom left.....the dragon is important but it is on the background....the main image is the warrior ally! It deserves more centered visibility!
    Yari Bladedancer : ....i dont like this image for 2 reasons: no tribe synergy....this class has a not defined personality just looking images.....some looks like vikings (the shieldbearer)...this one looks like a warrior bedouin.....and come on....he is complitly left positioned! and in the right side there is nothing! desert...bad impact when you look it imo! al least center him!
    Xander, Yari Captain : also in this case 40% head cutted ???
    Drangis, Lord of the Hunt : another great image with a terrible positioning....30% of the image for a river with a dead body and the main ally with his head attached to the upper border ??? whhhhhhhy???? it is the river on the bottom so important and beautiful to see???? may you center the ally better???

BAD SYNERGY WITH CLASS MEMBERSHIP or BAD SYNERGY WITH CARD NAME/ABILITY...
    Oliver Fagin : my god....worst image of 3 expansions imo....It seems a magic chinese rice seller with his ridiculous hat. Bad mage, terrible bad rogue, super idiot ally for sure.....and remember it is a 7 cc ally...i mean for this kind of "fat ally" we expect a bold image....this rice seller is perfect for a 1 cc ally.....
    Der'kan, the Bone King : ??? the BONE king....i dont see any bones...i cant undertand what is this??? a ghost??
    Phoenix Urigon : ....we are talking about a PHONEYX????? this is a DRAGON......and the card ability has synergy with the name....the phoneyx resurrect, what the hell do you use a DRAGON??????? It this is ok we can create a new card, call him Gold fierce Lyon and use a pink rabbit image.......how can you make this incredible and rough mistakes!....and come on....this is deathwing...no excuse...ther are hundreds and hundreds of dragon arts around....you are not able to find another one a little bit different from blizzard dragon????????? are you kidding me??
    +1 and 2 and 3 and 4...

- The Spirit of Respect -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn