Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Prismatic Field Bug Needs Fixing NOW

Ok enough is enough. Bugs are killing this game.

At the moment there is a bug involving Prismatic Field in that it includes damage dealt on your turn as well as your opponent's. This is not how the card is supposed to work and I have received confirmation from Mojumbo that it is a bug.

I.e. if you activate Prismatic Field's ability, then activate Supernova, your opponent takes 10 DAMAGE.

I was just in a game ( A1 Twio vs divisionby0 ) where he used this bug against me 3 TURNS IN A ROW. The first time he used it I told him that it was a bug and that he should stop using it, because I would consider it cheating. He continued using it regardless and I lost.

One way or another, something has to be done to stop the bugs being exploited. Wulven, if you are so desperately understaffed that it takes you months on end to find and fix bugs, the least you can do is start IP banning people who exploit them. I am SICK AND TIRED of this nonsense.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh god yes.. why isn't this card banned like the other broken/OP cards? I've fought 5 mages that use this bug... how the heck is 10 damage supernova on my opponent's turn, followed by taking X ability damage on my turn not op?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrick84 View Post
    oh god yes.. why isn't this card banned like the other broken/OP cards? I've fought 5 mages that use this bug... how the heck is 10 damage supernova on my opponent's turn, followed by taking X ability damage on my turn not op?
    i actually thought it was supposed to work like this and the card text was wonky. pfg???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, I had this as well. Very irritating. It should be banned until fix.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ban it before it happens to me!