Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Never once did we hate on Preybird or his decks....or anything for that matter. All Peith and I was dispute the claims that this deck was anti-meta.

A lot of people here could do with some thicker skin. Dont post a deck and say comments welcome and cry hate monger when someone offers anything but positive comment.

Now back to the actual deck.

You say FFM gives you a chance to retaliate instantly going second. With Bladedancer out and Tala ability on t3, thats 4 damage....not too shabby. But how often does Bladedancer survive going second?
    Hate was Preybirds word, I just echoed his feelings back to him. I didn't mention, or mean any specific person or post. I'm just trying to add a bit of a positive vibe here.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    So you live in Barbie world where everything is perfect and you always go first and you always have same start? If that was the case non human deck would able to win ever.

Same scenario could apply to you. Tala goes first, plays Bladedancer, you play Karas, Tala plays FFM/Aldon/TH. Karash is dead. You play Garg or whatever. Tala plays Wisp and makes it protector. You cant do anything about it. Any ally you play can be crippled or killed and you risk Marksman. Only two optimal plays at that point is SF or Cultis + Devourer while Tala deals with your t3 ally, if it id Garg then CB and plays BF. T5 You have only one good play and that is MC and Zal Blast and you still cant clear the board. T6 Tala plays more allies. Another Zal blast with Krygon, DMT, Weapon, MC. Still you cant clear the board. On T7 Kings Pride hits the board. You have no draw engine, all allies Tala plays are out of reach of Zal blast + DMT, but its not like you have your ability ready. Unlike Tala who just made Wisp into protector and put Jasmine behind.

See, I am quite storyteller myself.
    Thats not a story dude. Thats a novella! But seriously...cmon....I digress. You guys win. Tala pwns Zal. I concede. You guys have shown me the errors of my original mindset.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All I will say is:
    - nice deck.
    - I use some similar cards myself.
    - I enjoyed the fact that I finally had a deck that broke my rating ceiling.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is working nicely for me.
    Thanks.

Etc forever!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for taking the time to talk about just about every hero at great lengths and showing a good solid deck for each. The haters and trolls and just that. Haters and trolls. Solid deck and good job. I love preybird post.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?