Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs down Freezes/Crashes/Desynch

Been playing for a while now and was having an amazing time before i went full time QM. I honestly dont think this could be any more frustrating. Now I understand im on iPad 1st gen with semi-ok wifi so some problems will exist for me. I can handle the games crashes while navigating menus and the occassional loss of signal from wifi.

What i can't accept is when the game crashes mid game for no reason (this isnt a memory issue as the game is static and crashes on particleless actions) or (and this one sends me flying into nerd rage every time) the server hiccups and instead of killing the game or even making me miss a turn it simply stops responding as though my opponent fell asleep. Why is the timer only implemented one sided!?!! If the timer expires when it isnt my turn it should force a network update and close the game if im offline.

Worse still this isnt a networkissue as ive replicated the same game stalls on two cell phones and even once on pc!

When a game runs start to finish for me i win 90% of the time. Im a way under the rating i should be. Im not boasting player skill but i should not be playing the level of players i am. This isnt a huge deal for me, easy wins, but the poor guys who have to play me are sure to be frustrated. Im a 217 ELO on my main account. Whysolow? You ask? Well thats because 50% of my games simply stall out and i get the rating hit because i have to force close the game because the game itself doesnt have any error proofing regarding online status or turn timers.

Dont believe me? Ign: M A G E
    Watch for yourself, i lose some all by myself and wear those losses with honor (mostly because i loose hard and make you work) those i dont mind, but look how many of my losses occur before lethal is dealt. This is unacceptable.

Edit: Ps. I dont use sf cards, these issues all exist within the overall game and the coc/dp cards (if these issues are even linked to the cards at all) So dont hide under the "itsabeta chill" blanket. These are issues with the current live version of the game.
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 06-08-2014 at 10:40 PM.