Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Release

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Thank you

It works fine,in my xperia arc in japan.
    I wish if iconts(attack,sacrifice,etc.)were pritty bigger,or at right side of card.
    Currently a bit difficult to tap .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys, some people have reported problems installing because the filesize is a little too big. We will try to trim off a few mb to get it to work better on 2.1 devices. I'm not sure about the Galaxy Tab problem though, if anyone has installed successfully on the Tab please let me know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hey guys, some people have reported problems installing because the filesize is a little too big. We will try to trim off a few mb to get it to work better on 2.1 devices. I'm not sure about the Galaxy Tab problem though, if anyone has installed successfully on the Tab please let me know.
    Oh thanks I had that problem. Although my phone is always full and I blamed that on me. Still thank you very much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Regarding AppBrain i tried that too, nothing is working for me, isnt just Tab as somebody else posted about a galaxy S. Just my luck, the one game i want to try and i cant.
    Kyle is any of the devs looking into the tab problem? , i sent a message to support but nothing back yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the buttons are still too small, which makes tapping a bit difficult.

it would be nice to have a "graphics selection" feature just like we have on the desktop versions - to eliminate animations that make the game slower on older devices making for a better gameplay experience.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Shadow Era has finally been released on the Android Market
    https://market.android.com/details?i...lven.shadowera
    Hi Kyle,
    i'm happy the final version for android device is finally avaiable!
    But the bugs i told you are in this final version too. i hope you will continue to work to improve this wonderfull app!

Thank you, and good work.

P.S. i think you shuld add an option to close the app, now almost evry app has this option.

bye!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmajn View Post
    Regarding AppBrain i tried that too, nothing is working for me, isnt just Tab as somebody else posted about a galaxy S. Just my luck, the one game i want to try and i cant.
    Kyle is any of the devs looking into the tab problem? , i sent a message to support but nothing back yet.
    Same here. Galaxy Tab P1000. Not working via Market download. It starts to download, but stops after 5 seconds. The Testserver runs fine though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4ucifer can i ask what browsing file you used to install the beta as i couldn't get going on my tab at all. Beta 3 you used on test server? Post details you used on tab, many thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Galaxy Tab - Test Server

Quote Originally Posted by Calmajn View Post
    4ucifer can i ask what browsing file you used to install the beta as i couldn't get going on my tab at all. Beta 3 you used on test server? Post details you used on tab, many thanks.
    Just use the default browser and go to http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Android-beta-3

Download the file and install it via myFiles -> Downloads. You have to check the "Allow unknown sources" to have it install.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We're working on this problem, hopefully will submit a fix soon