Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Loom of Fate + the new Thoughtripper's Cutlass + Night Prowler

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Veles told me of an interesting combo with shroud yesterday....Wand of Izikius!!!

Revive ally with shroud, attack with ally, convert shroud with wand. Revived ally is now going to stay on your side but you also have 2/4 vanilla ally from shroud conversion
    Speaking of Wand, a bump for my item animator Aramia deck: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....amia-Puppeteer

Design Team Leader

Check out this thread for some awesome articles and guides.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Speaking of Wand, a bump for my item animator Aramia deck: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....amia-Puppeteer
    Shameless
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made a thread about Io Void Leviathan and possible uses with different heroes. Unfortunately I can't link from mobile tapatalk, but you can search the strategy forums. :-)
    IGN: LDL kuhuru GMT -3h

Representante do Brasil no Street Fighter World Warrior Tournament

Member of: {LDL} "LEGION DE DRAGONES LATINOS"
    "Con la fuerza de un dragon, venceremos"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I kind of like Wizent's Shimmercloak. :P it can get kind of nutty in dedicated decks built around abusing it
    Accolades:
    Former Member of The A1 Alliance "Evolution In Theory"
    Season 4 Hall of Fame Top Ranking - Ranked #14 soothslyr1
    Gondoriandotcom Flash Tournament - Winner (Over Portgaz D Ace) Team Juggernaut
    Bluejet24 Crown Tournament - Winner (Over Crispy1313)
    Hatts Pop up Tournament - Winner (Jjsia) A1 Member

Contributions To The Community:
    Priest Tactics Forum
    Ways To Play
    Advanced Strategies [Part: 1]
    Advanced Strategies [Parts: 2 & 3]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll give a few examples of the main and key cards in some of my builds:

Berserker Forever - Boris -> Zoe Silversmith + Earthen Protector + Mournblade + Berserker's Edge +Reserve Weapon, Valiant Defender, Katrin, Good Ascendant, Nurturing Spring (deck focuses on keeping Zoes on the board. I have given 7+ damage with Berserker many times. You may consider Lily over Reserve but it gets in the way of EP for me)
    Templer - Amber (excellent synergies and in my top 3 strongest)
    Ythanmania - Ythan -> Midnight Sentinel (to summon upon Ambush(ed) allies), Beetle Demon Bow + Helm of Saymeht (Ythan tends to have unused SE), Dirk Saber, Surprise Attack, Wendith Eagle-Eye (named after a BP tourney)
    Eternal Phoenix - Eladwen -> Paladin of Unaxio + Phoenix Urigon + Rejuvenating Ritual (a "contrast" deck, Ice/Fire including a Frosted Urigon, and PotL/SBO which helps you have the shadow to Transmogrify + Incinerate)
    Diminish and Mourn - Jericho -> Sandra Trueblade + Priest of the Light + Plague + Mournblade + King's Pride, Ice Storm (use Tidal Wave) (play cheap allies to reduce his shadow and resources and use them to quickly charge up Mournblade. If he hesitates to kill the allies because you have Mournblade, punish with KP)
    Resurrection - Threbin -> Ghostmaker + Earthen Protector + Breastplate of Vitality
    DC Ravager - Darkclaw -> Jeweler's Dream + [Ravager allies] + Scourge Colossus + Midnight Howl + Bloodpack Shaman, Cleric's Mantle, Chains of Torment (use Cleric's Mantle in more focused decks like a Ter Ravager build, I just put them in after kicking out Stand Firms for a more focused Wulven haste deck as Spitfire destroys Howl anyway)
    Altar of Sacrifice - Moonstalker -> Grimjaw Hydra + Gromm's Whip + Infernal Gargoyle + Ascendant of the Horde + [Weenies] + Evil Ascendant, Bloodstained Marauder, Bloodstone Altar Whip Gargoyle or Horde allies for boost without damage. Whipping alone gives Hydra +4 freaking attack! You may consider Blinding Storm
    Weenie Weapons - Garth -> The best synergies are CHEAP synergies! Doesn't get more efficient than this

Elementals -> Just wow. So many opportunities for combos here. I can't even be bothered to say all of them so will just give you some ideas, Synchro(nisation) decks alone can use so many cards like Loom + Arthyle's for "smart" draw abuse with summon allies and also Ghostmaker. Discard players: add some dynamics to the usual with Exaltation Xar. Especially with Praxix I'm so surprised I never come across this. Got a rush deck? Make sure you use Dimension Ripper. Remember, the joy of DR is when only you benefit from the draw! As your rush deck will have BazaarLoomSanta anyway, make sure to fill his hand before attacking. Aural Battery, another surprisingly rare card to fight against, is just beautiful. If you make a deck with ability allies and ability damage, this is so so effective, benefiting multiple times/turn. Remember to Spitfire the Battery when it's on 1D as you don't get to use its ability then anyway

There are more obvious ones I haven't mentioned like Fire and Undead - try to use them with atypical heroes (Banebow and Baduruu both make excellent decks of either and imo Fire Baduruu (with Night Prowler) is his strongest build). Ter Ravager is incredible with Cleric's Mantle. Vess along with Mettle of the Yari is great when you make a focussed deck, you can be healing with nearly every card you play

PS I have too many SE buff decks to note and I think most are aware and using such synergies already. One of my favourites here is putting Wand of Izikius along with cheap items and ofc Io/Arachnid. Also I use Vozitian Orders in most of my Rogue decks, there is no end of fun and synergies using that card!! Midnight Sentinel also works great with that card, and Rogue in general
    Last edited by Saf; 09-14-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tala+worm
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Saf View Post
    Discard players: add some dynamics to the usual with Exaltation Xar. Especially with Praxix I'm so surprised I never come across this.
    I've seen Xar Modulator a few times in Praxix- never saw the combo worked as I killed Xar before he could do anything. I think the trouble with Praxix especially is so much focus on discard/ally removal means not many allies, so minimal ally removal can usually keep the board clear. This makes this a "win more" combo for Praxix, it may work for Zaladar or Elementalis though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This meta has made Forgiveness quite strong. Helps keep Glass Chalice of Knowing going, can fit The King's Pride and Nathanias in the same deck, maybe even cycle some Devoted Knights. Lots of fun Priest combos now.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My favorites are the mass destruction cards.

Supernova is OK, tidal wave is better. Mass purification. Anarchist looting and widespread decay. I try to include something like this in every deck.