Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What is the use of Gold???

I don't know what is the use of gold...

Okay I collected 4 of every card... And because of KS awards and stuff, I have huge amount of gold

1- Gold can't buy shadow crystals to buy more boosters to have Foil cards
    2- Gold can't buy shadow crystals to buy card sleeves

3- and more interestingly if this huge amount of gold, is completely completley useless to me, I can not give or transfer some gold to a friend who need 4 of each card
    4- I don't care about meltdown

So what is the use if gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What is the use of Gold???

....Gold is for buy single cards, ALSO EPIC AND LEGENDARY, and this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for all players! So what are you talking about???. You already have all of them...well good for you, but you cant say gold is useless

I agree with you they can implement a sort of system wich allows players to convert gold in shadow points

Obviously you cant transfer gold to a friend....Shadow era is imo a very cheap tcg, if wulven studio also allow people donate gold to other players they fall in bankrupt!
    Last edited by Riccardo; 06-02-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you can use it to play meltdown to earn...

erm more gold

edit: sorry i missed your 4th point about meltdown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ..imho Gold will become more relevant with the release of Auction House, which will happen,...well....SOONTM xD although me thinks that most people will only be willing to trade cards for Crystals (...if left the choice), so that's that

@Rivozzz - i hear what you're sayin, i feel pretty much the same way when it comes to gold, however i also still remember (and only too well) how greatful i once was for each and every gold piece i earned, back in the days when i had no more than one (yes, ONE) deck available and needed every penny to get that 4th copy of The most important card

..still, it would be nice if we can use Gold to buy boosters of whatever new extras that are being implemented
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In medieval times, you can throw a vague amount of gold and it costs varyingly. Sometimes a pouch of gold can give you hired assassins, or sometimes just a bag of fruits. And sometimes a single piece of gold coin can get you a week's stay in an inn (sometimes with harem).

Medieval times were pretty vague with their currency.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...if given the opportunity to buy a booster for 3000 Gold (..even 4000) i would not hesitate. i have not just made the amount up, i have just bought a booster and checked the price of every card in merchant - commons are pretty much all at $100, uncommons at $200 then, well, and the one Rare or Epic (if u get lucky, which opening of a booster is all about))) can be tagged with $800 (i got meself a Madelain's Scepter). that will make an average booster woth of $2600 if you were to buy every card in merchant. add that some of the cards are bit more pricey or out of stock, add also the chances of a foil card which should have bit more value too, i believe 3500/4000 Gold would be a fair price for a booster
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    ...if given the opportunity to buy a booster for 3000 Gold (..even 4000) i would not hesitate. i have not just made the amount up, i have just bought a booster and checked the price of every card in merchant - commons are pretty much all at $100, uncommons at $200 then, well, and the one Rare or Epic (if u get lucky, which opening of a booster is all about))) can be tagged with $800 (i got meself a Madelain's Scepter). that will make an average booster woth of $2600 if you were to buy every card in merchant. add that some of the cards are bit more pricey or out of stock, add also the chances of a foil card which should have bit more value too, i believe 3500/4000 Gold would be a fair price for a booster

this is a good idea
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Man I'm on rivozzz's side with this one lol. I have like 2mill in gold and absolutely nothing to do with it haha.....and yes I'm also in the predicament where I would and have wanted to transfer gold to friends and so forth. And could not!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't agree with you guys about the gold usefulness. I can't believe that you made that amount of gold by playing games only, so you are responsible for converting your SC into gold.
    Ofc I agree that it would be good to buy something more than single cards with gold, but 4000 for a booster is too cheap I think. Think that if you get a Legendary, that costs more than 4k by itself! What about a foil. I would say more like 10k for a booster, it might be more reasonable imo.

Or use the gold for entering Wulven organised tournaments if they get implemented
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A way to buy (or trade) shadow crystal with gold will be fantastic...