Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Multisync error should cause a automatic draw

Just a little rant.

I had my Darkclaw deck out and had the match well in had after 7 or 8 rounds. I had 27 health left and 4 allies while my opponent was running /w Logan and had about 15 health no allies and guess what happens? *points to topic title* Yup, so I waited until the 'quit' option appeared to see if the sync error would solve itself but was forced to quit.

I dont care about rating, as my profile shoes I'm using every hero. Still, a sync error should cause a draw no matter what, not a loss, it doesnt make sense any other way espcially if there are thse cheating the system to win onthis errors.

*rant over* Told you it was a little one
    Check out 'My Profile' to take a look at my current standings using all the Hero's

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

hmm

What is the multiplayer sync doing to the other player?

i play about 3 of 10 games with a syn error.

and its always the same... i am winning and near the the end of the match i get a sync error ... the counter is counting to 0 and i am loosing with 20 health to 2 health!!!

i donated some money for the game to get some shadow crystals and its really not fair
    just because many people hack or cheat to win

There should be a list in the Forum with players (rating over 100) that sync people out:
    everyone who get sync after playing with that one should be in the list...
    after 10 entries > ban

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think its both get a loss.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya it probably is but it should be a draw especially when ratings are wipped
    Check out 'My Profile' to take a look at my current standings using all the Hero's

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniKiller View Post
    Ya it probably is but it should be a draw especially when ratings are wipped
    Absolutely. The sync issue is detected on the server, you're notified of it by the server, so there's no reason why the server can't void the game too.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club