Close

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Instead of just whinning cause u lost to one and trying to destroy a good card, i suggest u guys provide evidence that Wulven Heroes are OP due to Shaman. Oh wait i forgot, u dont play Wulven cause u find it difficult and prefere Zaladar and Garth? Well guess what, MS already beat Zaladar. It is pointless to just yell nerf nerf nerf. Either provide statistical evidence or dont speak. Only maths can speak of evidence
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Otto7 View Post
    Instead of just whinning cause u lost to one and trying to destroy a good card, i suggest u guys provide evidence that Wulven Heroes are OP due to Shaman. Oh wait i forgot, u dont play Wulven cause u find it difficult and prefere Zaladar and Garth? Well guess what, MS already beat Zaladar. It is pointless to just yell nerf nerf nerf. Either provide statistical evidence or dont speak. Only maths can speak of evidence
    Actually, my 2nd favorite hero in SF is Bloodfang and I've used him a lot, and VERY effectively. I don't think shaman is OP, but I do think his ability to target ally should be reconsidered...personal opinion.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nerf!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You forgot Science too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1

There are many ways to counter Shaman. I see the biggest issue for players at the combo with Wotf. Run some item destructions and everything is fine.
    If you dont have any, well then its your fault. If you dont get it, well then its bad luck :P
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    You forgot Science too.
    Maths is the top science (admitted by a doctor..)

In other words we call it "evidence based science". Guys, provide evidence to make a case (and then u will find us with u), or stop wasting our time
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maths is the top science (admitted by a doctor..)

In other words we call it "evidence based science". Guys, provide evidence to make a case (and then u will find us with u), or stop wasting our time
    THere is no science or evidence in tha game
    No one from the whole community can provide any statistics about OP or not... This can only be done by Wuven who have access to everything happeniing in QM and can provide one. And the y are sooooo lazy and slow

But to say to a SE player provide me statistics, it a Funny way to Shush (shut him up) because it is impossible. And if he told you his own game statiscits, you will say it is not a phenomenal thing, its only you...Dont generalize

So as in Awisp nerf, trying to shush people by saying statistics, is an funny way to defend a card you like or abuse a lot and dont want to get it nerfed..

So instead of discussing the abilitis and combos of a 2 cc card, you say bring statiscis,,,haha

Only wulven can do so,...Speak to them, not to players
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can provide statistics though.

You just have to be interested in it and not lazy, which automatically qualifies me out of it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    You can provide statistics though.

You just have to be interested in it and not lazy, which automatically qualifies me out of it.
    You bring your own, they will say, play another hero, there is some other card which can stop it, it is only you, It doesnt happen to me, your word agaisnt my word, bla bla bla bla, the same thing over and over

Only wulven can be considered for statistics...
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Am i the only one who noticed that the defense to the good card not being op is that a deck its used in beat op zaladar? that being said idk if its op or not...def one of the biggest value 2cc allies
    Last edited by jcbow; 06-02-2014 at 04:10 PM.