Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Go for it love what your guild is about

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    Hello guys! Guess who is back from away? Me! (not that I think anyone remembers me).

Have been playing the game again after what was probably a 3-4 year break, having some fun, even made it to the top 100 this season (was suprisingly easy, maybe I just got super lucky), but I still have a lot to learn about the new cards/tactics/meta etc.

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello!

EDIT: I just saw that I'm not even on the list of players of the guild anymore but I understand, have not been here since forever.
    Hey Maldazar! Welcome back! Nice job cracking the top 100 rating. Keep that fire burning and light shining brightly for the Lord.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wassup guys,

Every now and then I thought about you guys since I still have the game downloaded on my desktop. I miss you guys and I hope all is well with everyone. I can't say I'll come back to the game to play competitively but I might casually play. I hope to here back from anyone that is still active.
    Leader of EnlistedtoEndure

If you want to learn more about my guild you can at this link: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Next-Chapter

Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them.-Romans 12:14 NLT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice to hear from you guys again! Hope everyone is doing fine and hope to see some of you guys sometimes in game!

I'll leave you guys with a verse I read today:

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." - Hebrews 13:16
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmakk View Post
    Wassup guys,

Every now and then I thought about you guys since I still have the game downloaded on my desktop. I miss you guys and I hope all is well with everyone. I can't say I'll come back to the game to play competitively but I might casually play. I hope to here back from anyone that is still active.
    Hey there Tmakk, good to see you around these parts! Hope you're doing well. This is like an E2E old timers reunion. =)

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayfighter View Post
    Hey there Tmakk, good to see you around these parts! Hope you're doing well. This is like an E2E old timers reunion. =)
    Hey Bayfighter, I'm doing fine. I hope you too are doing well. Is Pat Jay still around?
    Leader of EnlistedtoEndure

If you want to learn more about my guild you can at this link: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Next-Chapter

Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them.-Romans 12:14 NLT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmakk View Post
    Hey Bayfighter, I'm doing fine. I hope you too are doing well. Is Pat Jay still around?
    He hasn't played SE lately, but I'll chat with him on Line every now and then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any chance of a revival of sorts?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don’t play SE anymore, but I fully support a revival! Anyone else out there interested in bringing back E2E?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayfighter View Post
    I don’t play SE anymore, but I fully support a revival! Anyone else out there interested in bringing back E2E?
    I sent you a pm regarding the faith based gamingcommunity. I hope I will hear back from you soon.