Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Guild: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - The Next Chapter

Introduction

E2E is a Christian gaming community that exists to glorify God first and foremost. God comes first and games come second. Our mission is to represent Christ well in all that we do, tell others about the Gospel message and be a real blessing to our members and to the Shadow Era community.

Membership Structure - new!

E2E now offers two forms of membership: full membership and part membership.

Full membership is for those who want to represent E2E exclusively.

Part membership is for those who are already a member of another guild, but still want to be a part of the E2E Christian movement.

Essentially, both forms of membership offer the same benefits. All members enjoy membership rewards, have access to the guild forum and are cared for in nurturing Christian environment.

The only advantage full members have over part members, is that they are able to wear the E2E tag in game and represent E2E in guild tournaments.

Membership Rewards

For the first 100 posts you make in our guild forum, the guild treasury will reward you with 50 Shadow Crystals. This reward available to both full and part members provided that they have been active for 3 consecutive months.

We have a guild account that has a full play set of all the cards available through the merchant. All members, full and part, are allowed to use this account should they wish to test cards before purchasing them for their own account.

Should any full member wish to add the E2E tag to his or her in game name, the guild treasury will offer to pay for the cost of this change.

Guild Current Activities

Prayer
    Our members pray for one another and also for the Shadow Era community at large as per this thread.

Guild Chat
    We have a Guild Chat channel through the Line messenger app. The channel is very active, useful for setting up custom games and great if you're just up for a chat!

Coaching
    The veteran members in the guild help teach new players how to play via Skype. This is a very useful and interactive way to learn about the deep strategies and complexities of the game. Click here to see how coaching is done!

Internal Tournaments
    The guild holds regular internal tournaments for a bit of healthy and friendly competition. These tournaments are both fun and exciting for participating members!

Youtube Channel
    We are working hard to provide more content to our Guild Youtube Channel so that we can better spread the Gospel message and promote the guild.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to be Christian to join?
    No you do not. But you do need to agree to follow our code of conduct and respect our mission as a guild. Our mission is to represent Christ well in all that we do, tell others about the Gospel message and be a real blessing to our members and to the Shadow Era community.

In the past, E2E was only open to Christians. Why the change?
    After much discussion, the leadership team have come to the conclusion that keeping to ourselves is not the best way to fulfil our mission. We need to interact more with non-Christians and so we have opened our doors to non-Christians.

Wouldn't your part members have a conflict of interest during guild tournaments?
    Only full members can represent E2E in guild tournaments; and we have a separate forum for full members only (part members cannot view) to discuss strategy for such tournaments.

Applying for Membership

To apply for membership or to find out more, please send a personal message to Pat Jay via this link.

If you are applying for part membership, we would kindly ask that you seek your guild leader's approval before applying.
    Last edited by EnlistedtoEndure; 02-15-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guild Roster

Head of the Guild
    Jesus Christ

Guild Leader
    Pat Jay

Guild Co-Leader
    Matei13

Guild Officers
    Alchemist
    Brandon420
    Ludwig

Full Members
    Ballyworld
    Bayfighter
    BDizzle80
    BeeRye19
    Bozman
    Bravebaldrick
    Capo 9
    Chimpions
    ddemension
    Iramaj
    Earthbound
    Echoenduring
    Elka13
    Fox Ninetails
    jacob1988
    Girlonfire
    KaLyX
    J3ff
    JEDIMINDTRIX
    Ladyfrost7
    Luminos
    Mikalus
    mitterneyer
    Namtab
    N3rd4Christ
    Stream
    TheScope
    Tmakk
    ToneMastaG
    Tyrano
    Wongheungwing
    xGaryG

Part Members
    17 Shining
    BP Karlos4
    BP Sailas
    BP Zhou86
    ETC Guardian Angel

Last edited by EnlistedtoEndure; 02-19-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guild History

E2E is one of the oldest surviving guilds in Shadow Era. The guild was established in May 2011 by its founder N3rd4Christ. In its first few years, E2E grew in numbers and recruited many talented and faithful players. In a recent interview, here is N3rd4Christ's recount of those years:

"My time at the helm of E2E was great. In its first year, the guild had grown significantly and had become a close circle of friends who shared the same belief and values. We all wanted to be known as good players but good players who also followed Christ. It was a lot of fun but it was also taking up a lot of my time. In the end, God convicted me to step down as guild leader and I handed over the leadership to Bayfighter who had been instrumental in getting the guild off the ground." - N3rd4Christ

So in March 2013, N3rd4Christ handed over the guild's leadership to Bayfighter. Under his leadership, the guild continued to attract new players and grow. E2E also made regular appearances at several guild war tournaments which fostered good teamwork and friendship between members. In May 2014, Bayfighter decided to resign as guild leader as he was unable to devote enough time to the role:

I had an amazing experience at the helm of one of the oldest and most unique guilds in all of Shadow Era. Through E2E, I fostered some deep and lasting friendships with my guild mates that expanded beyond that of a simple mobile game. There was much laughter, deep sorrow from shared trials, and above all, great fellowship with wonderful people. Unfortunately, the busyness of life prevented me from continuing on in a leadership role, though I'll do my best to check in with how my fellow guildies are doing from time to time. God has certainly been gracious in growing this group and I have been blessed to play a small role in its ongoing story. - Bayfighter

And so Bayfighter handed over the reigns to Tmakk. Under Tmakk's leadership, many new and exciting changes took place. Part membership was introduced to allow members from other guilds to join E2E. The E2E Test Account was fully funded and allowed members access to play test all the cards in the game. The Line chat room was established and allowed members to communicate with ease. All these changes fuelled the guild's growth and attracted many new players.

In Jan 2015, Tmakk decided to step down as guild leader due to the busyness of life and a waining interest in Shadow Era. Here is what he had to say about his time as leader:

"It was a great journey being the e2e guild leader. I came in looking to be a leader as good as or even better than those who preceded me. I came in with new ideas that I believed would better the guild. Thank you to everyone who welcomed my ideas and made the process easier. Though that was easy it's not easy to step down. I will still be apart of the guild and help however I can. I know the guild is in great hands now under Pat Jay." - Tmakk

Tmakk nominated Pat Jay to be the next leader. Pat Jay accepted is now currently the leader of E2E with Matei13 as co-leader.

"I am very thankful to N3rd4christ, Bayfighter and Tmakk for their hard work as leaders over the years. Their efforts have made E2E into great guild that it is to today; and it is my ambition to continue to build upon the strong foundations they have set. I pray that God will give me the strength and wisdom to lead E2E in an way that is acceptable to Him." - Pat Jay

Now under the leadership of Pat Jay, E2E enters into a new chapter of history.
    Last edited by EnlistedtoEndure; 02-15-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey brothers at E2E! All the best in the new chapter.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to take this opportunity to officially welcome BP Ludwig to the E2E family!

He's our newest part member

Thank you! And we are looking forward to getting to know you better

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So glad to see our guild enter a brand new chapter.

Welcome, Ludwig!
    a memeber of E2E (Enlisted to Endure)
    Christian Gaming Community

"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height,"
    ---Ephesians 3:17-18

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats guys! Wish you the best.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gratz Ludwig and E2E. Good luck and happy recruiting!
    BP Karlos4

Preceptor of Dice
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to take this opportunity to officially welcome our newest part member...

BP Karlos4!

Thank you! And we are really glad to have you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great to see that E2E is breaking new grounds with this part-member setup. Best of luck to you all!