3x Fireball
    3x Lightning Strike
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Transmogrification curse
    4x Stoneskin
    4x Amulet of Conjuring
    3x Splicer’s Crown

43 cards total

Im still testing the deck but it has worked really well till now, I have won some consecutive games and made some comebacks, the only thing that’s giving me trouble are solo, weapons and mill decks. I specially love stoneskin because it works so well as a counter for spells and to keep your allie alive overall, you can actually counter some of the heroes abilities, like Zaladars ability, if one of the targets for his ability was the allie with stoneskin, then stoneskin is destroyed and the ability has no effect.
    At the beginning your main goal is to gain board control and never lose it, with a feed Voracious Arachnid is really easy to do so then you just protect her with Stoneskin and Fatebreak Familiar. To gain board control Grimghast can really help you out, in combination with Raikkas ability nullify many allies and survive the turn so next turn you can play a LS and attack with Grimghast or any other thing you can think of at the moment. I always sacrifice all my doubles first so I can have more varieties in hand and i always try to keep count of what’s left so I don’t sacrifice to many of the same card.
    I only use Amulet of Conjuring when I have 3 SE or more and 5 cc or more, I try to only use it when my hand is lower than my opponents, the cost might seem a bit high but your drawing 2 card without paying cc so it great if you know what to sacrifice and control your SE, since your biggest allies is a 3cc then it’s really easy to manage with 4 or 6 CC. Splicer’s Crown is great to feed Voracious Arachnid and Evolving Abomination but is not so good early game when there aren’t any allies in the grave.

Hope you guys like it, Give me your thoughts and on this and help me get it better if you think is a good deck idea.
    Last edited by snipnigth; 06-06-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Raikka's SE ability is ally-based and you are not packing enough of them. I think at least it should be 19, to give you an idea.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by leblinski View Post
    Raikka's SE ability is ally-based and you are not packing enough of them. I think at least it should be 19, to give you an idea.
    i know, i was cheking the decklist before uploading it and it surpriced me that the deck was working and giving me consistan wins with only 15 allies, as i mentioned before Stoneskin really work well keeping your allies alive.
    Also i use Raikkas ability mostly to make some allies survive a turn or to get enough atack damage to kill an opposite allie in combat or with Voracious Arachnids ability instead of using it with a group of allies to make a big hit, her ability is not based only on your allies. All the other SE is used to get some draws from the Amulet, to use Trasmogrification Curse, and to kill allies with voracious arachnid ability. But its not a bad idea, i wanna try adding a bit more allies but dont really know what to take out.

P.S. Fireball and LS also help in dealing damage to heros so it kinda compensaste the lack of allies.
    Last edited by snipnigth; 05-30-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mmmmm i just thought about this, maybe adding 4x Rapacious Vermin and taking out 2x Shrick and 2 Ley Line Nexus would work, its a 1/5 homunculus for 2 cc that can destroy an item if opponent controls 3 or more, he also gains +1/+1 when he does destroy an item, im a bit afraid of its sustain cost, but i can shut it down with Sacrificial Lamb and i can make items out of my opponent allies with Transmogrification curse aiding in filling their side with items for an easier use of Rapacious Vermin's item destructions abilities.....mmm lets test it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snipnigth View Post
    Mmmmm i just thought about this, maybe adding 4x Rapacious Vermin and taking out 2x Shrick and 2 Ley Line Nexus would work, its a 1/5 homunculus for 2 cc that can destroy an item if opponent controls 3 or more, he also gains +1/+1 when he does destroy an item, im a bit afraid of its sustain cost, but i can shut it down with Sacrificial Lamb and i can make items out of my opponent allies with Transmogrification curse aiding in filling their side with items for an easier use of Rapacious Vermin's item destructions abilities.....mmm lets test it.
    Aha, yes! That card is definitely one of my favorite 2 cc tech-card. Hunters, warriors and maybe rouges will learn to hate it because it is just that good.
    Last edited by Hollow Humanoid; 06-02-2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Needed to add more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rapacious vermin was interesting to use, i destroyed a badurru deck that usually gives me probles, but against other decks its really a waste to summon it in turn 2. in the end i desided to take it out, but its really good against decks that play a lot of items.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its not such a big change but it helps this deck a lot! I added 3x phoenix urigon this guy is great specially with voracious arachnid, and when he comes back after dying you can place a stoneskin on it so his blaze damage dosent hurt him. He also does a great job keeping board control since he comes back after dying, but since i took out shrick and ley line this deck became really weak vs wepon decks but it can still win against them