3x Fireball
    3x Lightning Strike
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Transmogrification curse
    4x Stoneskin
    4x Amulet of Conjuring
    3x Splicer’s Crown

43 cards total

Im still testing the deck but it has worked really well till now, I have won some consecutive games and made some comebacks, the only thing that’s giving me trouble are solo, weapons and mill decks. I specially love stoneskin because it works so well as a counter for spells and to keep your allie alive overall, you can actually counter some of the heroes abilities, like Zaladars ability, if one of the targets for his ability was the allie with stoneskin, then stoneskin is destroyed and the ability has no effect.
    At the beginning your main goal is to gain board control and never lose it, with a feed Voracious Arachnid is really easy to do so then you just protect her with Stoneskin and Fatebreak Familiar. To gain board control Grimghast can really help you out, in combination with Raikkas ability nullify many allies and survive the turn so next turn you can play a LS and attack with Grimghast or any other thing you can think of at the moment. I always sacrifice all my doubles first so I can have more varieties in hand and i always try to keep count of what’s left so I don’t sacrifice to many of the same card.
    I only use Amulet of Conjuring when I have 3 SE or more and 5 cc or more, I try to only use it when my hand is lower than my opponents, the cost might seem a bit high but your drawing 2 card without paying cc so it great if you know what to sacrifice and control your SE, since your biggest allies is a 3cc then it’s really easy to manage with 4 or 6 CC. Splicer’s Crown is great to feed Voracious Arachnid and Evolving Abomination but is not so good early game when there aren’t any allies in the grave.

Hope you guys like it, Give me your thoughts and on this and help me get it better if you think is a good deck idea.
    Last edited by snipnigth; 06-06-2014 at 03:22 AM.